The Student Room Group

Which party are you most aligned with? Take the quiz!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Rakas21
You sure he's not an environmental Blairite type?

I've never understood the term blairite :s-smilie: so I've no idea.
Original post by Aph
I've never understood the term blairite :s-smilie: so I've no idea.

Economically it's soft right generally. Basically the type of Labour supporters who support keeping taxes low and not nationalising anything but want a kinder capitalism so more welfare and regulation ect..
Reply 42
Original post by Rakas21
Economically it's soft right generally. Basically the type of Labour supporters who support keeping taxes low and not nationalising anything but want a kinder capitalism so more welfare and regulation ect..

Ahhh, he could be then. I've never really talked about economics with mr... Thank you.
Lib Dem FTW (80%)
Original post by jaredw
So even the party leader doesn't stand completely for his party, and seems he's not far off a tory really.

A party is an amalgamation of similar views. Only in a dictatorship would you find a party whose leader agrees with everything the party stands for. There is also the issue of inaccuracies in the quiz with answers either being based on old policy, or guessed to fit in with the general trend of the party.
Reply 45
Green - 80%
Scottish nationals - 73%
Labour- 73%
Plaid Cymru- 72%
Lib Dem - 68%
My top was 71% and that was for the party I am going to be voting for in the elections.
Bottom was Greens - 18%.
Reply 47
I got ukip as top but I don't really agree with that. I feel like it missed out a lot of ukip policies that I don't agree with. I got green as second and labour third which isn't too surprising.
72& UKIP. I don't really support any party.
86% Labour. I'm a member of the Green Party, which is 82%, and not that much lower. Conservatives is 10% - and I knew I didn't agree with them anyway.
89% Greens. With Labour coming in close 2nd at 82% Labour. :K:
I'm in the wrong country for the SNP and I refuse to vote for the Lib Dems after they went back on their word about university tuition fees but I'm not surprised they're second.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1421790994.817141.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Original post by DarkMagic
I'm in the wrong country for the SNP and I refuse to vote for the Lib Dems after they went back on their word about university tuition fees but I'm not surprised they're second.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1421790994.817141.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

So you'll be voting green?
Original post by Aph
So you'll be voting green?

They would be my first choice but they generally don't run in my constituency. I'm from NI so I'll be voting for Alliance (if they run) or Sinn Fein/SDLP if they don't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Original post by DarkMagic
They would be my first choice but they generally don't run in my constituency. I'm from NI so I'll be voting for Alliance (if they run) or Sinn Fein/SDLP if they don't.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohhh, I must admit I don't know much about NI politics
Ukip first followed closely by libs

**** me I was supposed to be voting labour this may and it came last!
Original post by Aph
Ohhh, I must admit I don't know much about NI politics

Elections in NI are really just sectarian head counts. It would be great if the politicians did something worthwhile, but they're too busy point scoring against each other and arguing over what piece of cloth they want to put up *rolleyes*.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would vote libdem.
75% Conservative
67% Labour
60% Lib Dem
56% UKIP
I].jpg

Weird one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending