The Student Room Group

Forgot to input one retake

I applied early to all my universities cos our deadlines much earlier, and completely forgot to add in an f213 ocr practical that i was planning to retake? and now I have interviews and stuff and idk if i should inform the unis or just leave it? I'm in y13 and my a2 results are pending (as put in the application) so will this make a massive difference or not?
Original post by achuo
I applied early to all my universities cos our deadlines much earlier, and completely forgot to add in an f213 ocr practical that i was planning to retake? and now I have interviews and stuff and idk if i should inform the unis or just leave it? I'm in y13 and my a2 results are pending (as put in the application) so will this make a massive difference or not?

Think you should be fine, during practical retakes we just did the three we were allowed to submit and they didn't class it as a retake? Not too sure about OCR though we did it on AQA

Posted from TSR Mobile
luckily i got an unconditional to birmingham to study biomedicine. So HAPPY!
Original post by diggly doo

Haha guess it doesn't matter then :smile: congrats with that one!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by diggly doo

Are you the OP? ...
Original post by achuo

You need to put in all exams. If you do not, universities will be unable to match up your results on results day. In addition, it is withholding information on the application which is regarded as fraudulent by universities. You need to contact Ucas tomorrow and have it added on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending