The Student Room Group

Help with A level english coursework (comparitive essay) HELPPPP

hey guys I was wondering if i could mail someone my English coursework who was an English teacher or someone who is an English Lit ''A'' grade student. so they could assess it for me, as i really want to get an A. please reply quick xx
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get more responses. :redface: Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you :h:
Reply 2
Hi, I'm doing A-level english lit (ocr), I got an A last year so could help if you wanted, maybe not the best person for it but I wouldn't mind
Original post by flowergirl1234
hey guys I was wondering if i could mail someone my English coursework who was an English teacher or someone who is an English Lit ''A'' grade student. so they could assess it for me, as i really want to get an A. please reply quick xx

Well I'm an English Literature and Medieval Studies uni student. Perhaps I could help you?
Reply 4
Original post by The Empire Odyssey
Well I'm an English Literature and Medieval Studies uni student. Perhaps I could help you?

Sorry to be rude, but can anyone help me with Masculinity within The Lord Of the Flies and The wasp factory (comparative essay)
Original post by nayabfarooq
Sorry to be rude, but can anyone help me with Masculinity within The Lord Of the Flies and The wasp factory (comparative essay)

I've only read The Wasp Factory!
Reply 6
I've only read The Wasp Factory!

would you help me find the theme of masculinity within this novel?
Original post by nayabfarooq
would you help me find the theme of masculinity within this novel?

I will help you. I won't do your coursework for you, but I can push you in the right direction with some guidance.
Reply 8
I will help you. I won't do your coursework for you, but I can push you in the right direction with some guidance.

okay thank you, I really appreciate it :smile:

thanks could I message you? :smile:
Original post by flowergirl1234
thanks could I message you? :smile:

Yes, feel free to message me when you're ready :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending