The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1000
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Norfolk :redface: Yeah nothing interesting goes on here lol.

I will get travelling lol I am in Birmingham and right now it is me and the tumbleweeds. What is there to do in Norfolk though? Is it scenic? Where is worth seeing in Norfolk?
(edited 9 years ago)
Like a confident beast :cool: It will probably all change by tomorrow though lol :lol:
Original post by lou 22
I will get travelling lol I am in Birmingham and right now it is me and the tumbleweeds. What is there to do in Norfolk though? Is it scenic? Where is worth seeing in Norfolk?

Hahaha really? There's a good amount of shops in the city centre I guess, maybe one two major cinemas but the scenery is amazing though :awesome:

Club wise they're ok I guess, nothing amazing but nothing's amazing when you're drunk out of your mind.
Reply 1003
Hahaha really? There's a good amount of shops in the city centre I guess, maybe one two major cinemas but the scenery is amazing though :awesome:

Club wise they're ok I guess, nothing amazing but nothing's amazing when you're drunk out of your mind.

Yeah :tongue:, it seems like somewhere I would visit as I am a scenery kinda girl. Well at least it has those. Sounds like an alright place to visit.
Reply 1004
Original post by Multitalented me
Like a confident beast :cool: It will probably all change by tomorrow though lol :lol:

:biggrin: well enjoy the present feeling :tongue:.
Original post by lou 22
:biggrin: well enjoy the present feeling :tongue:.
Original post by lou 22
Yeah :tongue:, it seems like somewhere I would visit as I am a scenery kinda girl. Well at least it has those. Sounds like an alright place to visit.

Lol sounds like a plan, whenever you're in town feel free to give me a visit :biggrin:
Reply 1007
Original post by Multitalented me

Happy Multitalented is the best mulititalented :smile:.
Reply 1008
Lol sounds like a plan, whenever you're in town feel free to give me a visit :biggrin:

:smile: that would be awesome:smile:.
Reply 1009
Original post by Bee3011
Thats true :smile: Good luck :smile:

Can not find it :frown: all i can find is member of the month :frown:.
Stressed my photography controlled assessment has to be handed in on Monday with my final photographs printed off and ive sent them off to get printed and im worried they wont arrive in time, plus then I have to display my work, finish annotating in my portfolio and finish writing a photographer essay which I have no idea what im writing about, on top of that I also have to make a dress in textiles which has to be in for 2 weeks time and I dont even know how to make a dress and it will probably end up going wrong, along with finishing an essay for my textiles controlled assesment. Oh yeah and not forgetting I have a 2 hour long mock exam tomorrow that ive barely had chance to revise for cause ive been so busy and stressed. I cant wait to finish A levels.
Reply 1011
Norfolk :redface: Yeah nothing interesting goes on here lol.

Norfolk has the bowls going on thats a plus :tongue:.
Reply 1012
Original post by Lilyjfisher
Stressed my photography controlled assessment has to be handed in on Monday with my final photographs printed off and ive sent them off to get printed and im worried they wont arrive in time, plus then I have to display my work, finish annotating in my portfolio and finish writing a photographer essay which I have no idea what im writing about, on top of that I also have to make a dress in textiles which has to be in for 2 weeks time and I dont even know how to make a dress and it will probably end up going wrong, along with finishing an essay for my textiles controlled assesment. Oh yeah and not forgetting I have a 2 hour long mock exam tomorrow that ive barely had chance to revise for cause ive been so busy and stressed. I cant wait to finish A levels.

You can and will do it, what did the shop person say, how many days?

You are doing textiles how do you find that? I really want to start making certain items, but I bet you have the flare for it, you will be lright for tomorrows exam goodluck, try to not worry about the photo’s as it is out of your control, but you will do well in your exam tomorrow and you will make a truly beautiful dress :smile: x.
Original post by lou 22
No your not, you don’t come across that way. Highfive to the not being into the clubbing think, I have never actually been in fact xD.

Okay. I'm not conventionally fun :smile: I could probably have an interesting conversation about something like politics, or poo, or Pop Tarts, but I hate rollercoasters. Haha. And I've never been to a club either *highfives back". Seeing as I don't drink, nor do I particularly enjoy the music in such an environment, I just don't go. I don't really like being surrounded by random people, let alone random drunk people, either. I suddenly shut off in those circumstances and get all anxious. It's kind of annoying.
:snow: It's snowing! Snowing, snowing, snowing! :snow:

:crazy:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Not exactly, TSR isn't really the place for such an offer/it has already been made very clearly and repeatedly :smile:

You seriously don't know how to ride a bike!? Perhaps a tandem is in order then.. :beard:

Spoiler

Well,I'm having surgery today so it would be nice to have someone do stuff for me post RV as discussed. :smile:

I told you last summer that I don't know how to ride one,why are you surprised?!i wanna get a bmw motorcycle,let's see how that pans out.
Okay but only if you're able to catch me if I ever fall! My face is the money maker :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Kittiara
:snow: It's snowing! Snowing, snowing, snowing! :snow:

:crazy:

Where?? OMG I knew it
Original post by Foo.mp3
Like **** warmed up today :sick: and also wanting to kill my sodding landlord :mad:

Get better soon :smile: I too feel poorly - headaches and anxiety over the coming weeks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feel like poo, was one question off a first. ****ers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lou 22
Can not find it :frown: all i can find is member of the month :frown:.

I think that role is gone but you can try this one... :smile:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=4015-Apply-to-join-the-Welcome-Squad

Latest