The Student Room Group

Not entirely sure if I like him, do I go along with it anyway?

Sorry if this seems rambling, basically the weekend before last I got off with this guy, we're sort of friends, not that close but in the same group and we have a bit in common so we've always got on. I was pretty drunk at the time and didn't think much of it but then it turns out he's liked me for a while and wants something to happen between us. I hadn't really ever considered it before I got with him, maybe a little bit because we both have the same music tastes and that's really important to me so I always thought he was pretty cool cos of that. I'm not sure if I really actually like him though, and I've never really been in an actual relationship before so it's a bit daunting to start something with someone I'm not totally sure I like in that way. Am I overthinking things, and should I give it a go and see what happens? He's a nice guy and reasonably attractive.. Or is it unfair to lead him on if I'm not really sure? Any replies would be seriously appreciated haha it's a bit of a dilemma :smile:
Reply 1
Give it a ago. You're over-thinking so you're quite into it.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Sorry if this seems rambling, basically the weekend before last I got off with this guy, we're sort of friends, not that close but in the same group and we have a bit in common so we've always got on. I was pretty drunk at the time and didn't think much of it but then it turns out he's liked me for a while and wants something to happen between us. I hadn't really ever considered it before I got with him, maybe a little bit because we both have the same music tastes and that's really important to me so I always thought he was pretty cool cos of that. I'm not sure if I really actually like him though, and I've never really been in an actual relationship before so it's a bit daunting to start something with someone I'm not totally sure I like in that way. Am I overthinking things, and should I give it a go and see what happens? He's a nice guy and reasonably attractive.. Or is it unfair to lead him on if I'm not really sure? Any replies would be seriously appreciated haha it's a bit of a dilemma :smile:

God help this world

Posted from TSR Mobile
just go for it. if you've got important common interests between yourselves then it probably will be fairly good. and if it doesn't you can always look back on it as practice.
Reply 4
Original post by maxi365
God help this world

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know why you're so disappointed but I lol'd

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending