Scroll to see replies

Reply 1280
offer!! (interview 14th January) :biggrin:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by ozbilege
Good, I guess. Lets hope it's ASAP.

If u remember talking to a cypriot guy thats me btw :smile: im pretty sure I talked to almost everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I remember you! I was the girl at your Newcastle interview too 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats everyone. Got my interview today, but I won't be firming so I'm not so worried.
Original post by Futuremedic2096
What's section 4

They didnt tell me, but ull notice that the only thing missing from the BMAT score is the letter after the section 3 number. Its probably that i.e. A=5, B=4, C=3 etc. I cant think of anything else it could b tbh.

u applied to barts yh? (if so, u heard back from them yet?)
People applying with 44s and 45s at IB and I am here like (._.) with my 41.
Reply 1285
Original post by House MD
Congrats everyone. Got my interview today, but I won't be firming so I'm not so worried.

why bother going then?
Original post by YvT1
why bother going then?

to mess around
Original post by Master219
to mess around

to attempt getting someone else's offer? Put someone on the waiting list for no reason? That's pretty mean.
to attempt getting someone else's offer? Put someone on the waiting list for no reason? That's pretty mean.

Wt do u mean?

Edit: was a joke anyways... dont get mad lol...
(edited 9 years ago)

Not really. They give out excess offers and interviews with the assumption that many will take up offers elsewhere. The person has earnt their interview, and so has every right to go.

no one is taking anyone else's offer. Those who deserve and offer will get one.
Reply 1290
to mess around

ahahahaha.. :tongue:
Original post by TazzyBoo
Not really. They give out excess offers and interviews with the assumption that many will take up offers elsewhere. The person has earnt their interview, and so has every right to go.

I know. That's not neccessarily what I meant. I just think going to an interview to 'mess around' is not something Imperial itself would love to hear, and not something other candidates who are working their a..es off to get into that specific uni would either.

edit: not trying to pick up a fight so I'd rather let this go...
(edited 9 years ago)
I know. That's not neccessarily what I meant. I just think going to an interview to 'mess around' is not something Imperial itself would love to hear, and not something other candidates who are working their a..es off to get into that specific uni would either.

edit: not trying to pick up a fight so I'd rather let this go...

haha, no fight dw, cant fight u even if i wanted to :wink:

i was joking lol, why would u ever go to an interview and mess around!! thats stupidity... and if u do then imo thats just selfishness and carelessness tbh
(edited 9 years ago)
haha, no fight dw, cant fight u even if i wanted to :wink:

i was joking lol, why would u ever go to an interview and mess around!! thats stupidity... and if u do then imo thats just selfishness and carelessness tbh

I apologise :P When it comes to Imperial it's sorta my weak point, and nowadays the weakness is at its most so I was being insensitive :smile:
I apologise :P When it comes to Imperial it's sorta my weak point, and nowadays the weakness is at its most so I was being insensitive :smile:

no need to apologise fam dw!

u should hear soon (i mean ur interview was 14th right, so its been a week already), gd luck m8, hope u get an offer!! :smile:
no need to apologise fam dw!

u should hear soon (i mean ur interview was 14th right, so its been a week already), gd luck m8, hope u get an offer!! :smile:

It was on the 13th so it's a week and a day :P Thanks, good luck to you too!!
Original post by TechRaid3r
Anyone here had an interview today? For some odd reason they were being really mean and only kept on complaining about things I said in my personal statement. They pretty much told me I got rejected as well towards the end. Wasn't relaxed at all...

Posted from TSR Mobile

My interview was on the 13th and I had a similar experience, some members of the panel were very critical of my personal statement and asked me what seemed like mostly irrelevant questions, it was more like an interrogation than an interview. But I tried my best so I'll just have to wait and see what happens:smile:
It was on the 13th so it's a week and a day :P Thanks, good luck to you too!!

ahh, close enough haha

Original post by lydiadaniels96
My interview was on the 13th and I had a similar experience, some members of the panel were very critical of my personal statement and asked me what seemed like mostly irrelevant questions, it was more like an interrogation than an interview. But I tried my best so I'll just have to wait and see what happens:smile:

I think I remember you, Lydia :smile:
Original post by TazzyBoo

Thank you! I saw you being attacked in the UCL thread and thought it was completely unfair. Couldn't have said it better myself. Never let anyone else put you down :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending