The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Defragmentation
Congraaaaaaaaaaaaaats! :smile:

You too! :biggrin:
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone had heard back from White & Case yet? Xxx
Nabarro video interview :smile:
Congratulations! How did Shearman & Sterling get back to you, phone or email? I have a voicemail asking me to call them back, which I did, have to leave a voicemail - but don't know if a phone call is a good or a bad sign?! x
(edited 9 years ago)
Invite to Kennedys telephone discussion/interview! Has anyone else complete one or have any tips?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Lottakaiser
Congratulations! How did Shearman & Sterling get back to you, phone or email? I have a voicemail asking me to call them back, which I did, have to leave a voicemail - but don't know if a phone call is a good or a bad sign?! x

Good sign!
Original post by waza_11
Hill Dickinson Video Interview Invite. It is my first video interview. Not really too sure what to make of it. Can anybody offer any assistance?

:cool:

Congrats! Can I ask if you did tests before being invited to this interview or is it just based on the written application?

I've never done an video interview before, but from talking to others who have, I believe the questions appear written on the screen and you have a set amount of time before the next question appears. Good luck!
Anyone heard back from Irwin Mitchell?! This is so unlike them not to have started contacting people in January!
Original post by DonnieCA
Anyone heard back from Irwin Mitchell?! This is so unlike them not to have started contacting people in January!

Nope...still heard nothing! Assumed that meant I haven't been shortlisted....but haven't heard anyone say they've been contacted!

This time last year I'd already done my telephone interview! Where have you applied, if you don't mind me asking? This year there's a new graduate recruiter so hoping she is just doing the whole process later than usual ?
Offer Macfarlanes :smile:
Original post by ChoccyWoccy
Offer Macfarlanes :smile:

Congrats! You are on a roll!
Original post by footchemllab
Nabarro video interview :smile:

Well Done! Can I ask when you applied? And if you applied for London or Sheffield? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by coke_addict2010
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone had heard back from White & Case yet? Xxx

I applied in November and still haven't heard anything back..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TrainingChopeful
Congrats! You are on a roll!

Thank you! :biggrin:
Original post by LawStudent30
Congrats! Can I ask if you did tests before being invited to this interview or is it just based on the written application?

There were no tests, I received the invitation straight after my written application. And thanks :smile:
Original post by vwalters94
Well Done! Can I ask when you applied? And if you applied for London or Sheffield? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied last week and to the London office. I think it was last Monday that I sent the application in. There was someone earlier on this thread who applied on the deadline day and was invited last Friday so it seems they're still working their way through the applications. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by footchemllab
I applied last week and to the London office. I think it was last Monday that I sent the application in. There was someone earlier on this thread who applied on the deadline day and was invited last Friday so it seems they're still working there way through the applications. :smile:

Ahh thanks, I applied to the Sheffield office, so they might be working through them at different times, good luck for the next stage! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
When selecting dates for interview - do people tend to book early or later dates? I'm thinking that the later you do the interview places at ACs may fill up quickly

Just interested in what people think generally
(edited 9 years ago)
So annoying! Any guesses as to what will happen?

image.jpg
AC at Baker & McKenzie - any advice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending