Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Roehampton university applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Theblackguy
I'm from London and I haven't yet ( what's the best accommodation to go for)

Your accommodation choice would depend on what you are studying. There are four colleges which each teach certain subject areas. You should check on the website where they teach your course and then you can see what accommodation places they have at that college :smile:
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Tracy_Baby
Hey .. I just got an offer from roehampton this morning! Soo happy, I'm gonna be studying film.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats on the offer! :smile:
Thanks Monica, do you study there or ..? (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got two conditional offers in mass communications and media,culture and identity... i just so glad they offered a place i went the open day last year in the summer and like the uni
Reply 24
Thanks Monica, do you study there or ..? (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha oh no I don't study there.... Yet :wink: I'm applying for the first time just like you as well. It's just I've done A LOT of research on this uni especially because it's my favourite out of all the others I've been to :biggrin:
Reply 25
Original post by Bstandardqueen
I got two conditional offers in mass communications and media,culture and identity... i just so glad they offered a place i went the open day last year in the summer and like the uni

Nice! *thumbs up* yeah same I was so excited when they offered me a place :biggrin: I also went to the open day last year in the summer too and really liked it!
What you gonna study at roehampton ? Is it your first choice ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
What you gonna study at roehampton ? Is it your first choice ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an offer for Criminology, Roehampton is highly likely to be my first choice :smile:
Reply 28
By the way, does anybody know their student ID number yet?
Oh cool, same here.. As in terms of choice, not course. And my friend studies criminology at roehampton. Lots of essays!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shouldn't your I.D be on top of the letters you get from the uni? It should have like the first 3 letters of your surname followed by some numbers I think..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
I got an offer to study business management there. Any idea if it is good for this course because the rankings are quite low but I have been told that rankings don't really matter

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, rankings don't matter that much and as for business management , I'm not so sure as I only know people who study/studied film & criminology with psychology ..

Posted from TSR Mobile
There's an open day on 11th Feb.. Who's going ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Shouldn't your I.D be on top of the letters you get from the uni? It should have like the first 3 letters of your surname followed by some numbers I think..

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's weird :s-smilie: I haven't received any letters from the uni. I might email them and ask about it
When you get the email of the offer, it should be at the top.?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Oh cool, same here.. As in terms of choice, not course. And my friend studies criminology at roehampton. Lots of essays!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow really?!:eek: that's cool :smile: ergh! Are there really that many essays X(
Reply 37
When you get the email of the offer, it should be at the top.?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm I'll have to have a proper look but I'm pretty sure it's not there. I've just posted on their thread asking about student ID, will wait for a reply and see what they say.
Reply 38
Original post by r-t
I got an offer to study business management there. Any idea if it is good for this course because the rankings are quite low but I have been told that rankings don't really matter

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats on the offer :smile: overall business management is a good course, don't bother about the rankings to be honest. It's up to you at the end of the day, if it interests you go for it.
What are you gonna study there Monica ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending