The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by welcometoib
in all seriousness, do you possess immense tech knowledge or something? what extra currics do you have lol?

I would say I have done a lot of research and have some work experience and probably already did too many interviews

Original post by MathsNerd1
The only struggle you'll have is deciding which ones to reject! Well done!

Haha thank you :smile:)
Original post by Purple_fox
I would say I have done a lot of research and have some work experience and probably already did too many interviews

Haha thank you :smile:)

Set up a charity purple fox and give out your surplus offers to those of us who are less fortunate than yourself :3
did anyone have his PWC hirevue online interview?
Anyone who's got an MS offer for the week starting 23rd March, please message me.
Okay, on the 10th minute he said Í am cutting this interview short, see you in April' :biggrin:

Original post by MathsNerd1
The only struggle you'll have is deciding which ones to reject! Well done!

More like the only struggle she'll have is accepting a 50k base, when she is capable of MD position in her 2nd month of working :lol:

Don't forget me pls :cry2:

I will clean your shoes.
hey, I have been trying to find this for a while, but no luck, what's the email for J.P Morgan IBD HR? (or even a number?)

any help will be great guys, cheers,

Monk.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
More like the only struggle she'll have is accepting a 50k base, when she is capable of MD position in her 2nd month of working :lol:

Don't forget me pls :cry2:

I will clean your shoes.

No no, we will all be MDs of bulge-brackets and meet for lunch at the Searcys
No no, we will all be MDs of bulge-brackets and meet for lunch at the Searcys

First meal, you're paying. :tongue:
Original post by curiouscyrus
Anyone who's got an MS offer for the week starting 23rd March, please message me.

when did you get your offer and was it by phone?
Reply 5609
Anybody else got a mail from UBS? Do you only have to respond with which one of the four roles you want to shadow?
(edited 9 years ago)
Goldman interview!
Original post by Unsworth
Goldman interview!
For IBD?
did you just receive it now?
Just had my GS interview for IBD. Be prepared to be asked technical questions and to respond in another language (if you have a second/third language). It said competency based...not a single question.:biggrin:
Reply 5613
Where can you find the dates for the spring weeks? Do some banks have the spring week in March, or do all banks have them in April?
(edited 9 years ago)
Does anyone know the Rothschild dates?
Original post by Londongirl1995
Just had my GS interview for IBD. Be prepared to be asked technical questions and to respond in another language (if you have a second/third language). It said competency based...not a single question.:biggrin:

what degree do you do?
I got my GS interview yesterday, anyone here on SEO, when is the conference call?
what is the application process for GS spring week securities? how many interviews and how many tests?
Original post by cem101
I got my GS interview yesterday, anyone here on SEO, when is the conference call?

I'm SEO and what conference call? Still haven't hear back from GS
Original post by Razina17
I'm SEO and what conference call? Still haven't hear back from GS

interview people with GS have been put into a call with GS alumni from spring week. I don't know Im confused.

Latest

Trending

Trending