The Student Room Group

Deleted

Deleted
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm not at the Bartlett but your 1min task is the best in my opinion. I'm obviously not an admissions tutor at the Bartett and I don't know what the brief was, but these works are very representational. What are they telling the observer? My feeling is that the Bartlett will be looking for a level or abstraction and analysis which I personally don't see when I look at these images.
Reply 2
Original post by jrhartley
I'm not at the Bartlett but your 1min task is the best in my opinion. I'm obviously not an admissions tutor at the Bartett and I don't know what the brief was, but these works are very representational. What are they telling the observer? My feeling is that the Bartlett will be looking for a level or abstraction and analysis which I personally don't see when I look at these images.

I agree with you, I think the Barlett is looking for Abstraction but I cannot find any in my city to do still life sketching:frown:
I hope the Bartlett understands that not everyone can approach nice Archiecture in their country.

Thank you for your comment!
Reply 3
Also applying Bartlett, haven't receive any email about interview yet.....but I still think your 1min,15 min and 1h is great... Good luck......

applying for 2015 se p t
Reply 4
Original post by jonas_zy
Also applying Bartlett, haven't receive any email about interview yet.....but I still think your 1min,15 min and 1h is great... Good luck......

applying for 2015 se p t

Thank you! Best luck to you too.
Hope both of us get in!!
Reply 5
I just received their email. Am I supposed to choose one topic and produce 6 drawings? Or draw all 3 subjects?
Reply 6
Original post by Keroroac
I just received their email. Am I supposed to choose one topic and produce 6 drawings? Or draw all 3 subjects?

You can pick freely from the topics but you need to bound to the time limits

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending