The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I know exactly what I'd do. Text him saying she's not bad, you can have some of my crumbs/seconds.
Then text her saying aaron's waiting fro you to go over to his, have a good time. They'll deserve it and it'll **** with their heads. I dunno if you're living together but next step is to kick her out obviously. You got to have backbone, don't do second try, you would be mugging yourself off. Just move on.
Original post by bittr n swt
Biggest thing you can do is to completely end the relationship without even telling her. Just pack your stuff and leave, she doesn't deserve an explanation

Or, while she's on her little trip, he could pack her stuff and leave it out the front door. She won't have a place to come home too and she'll be all alone in the cold.

Winter is my favourite season :smile:
Original post by Kyjai
If I were you, I'd act oblivious until just before she goes out saturday, and then just before she goes out say something like "tell Aaron I said hey", this will shock her and confront her last minute, as well as giving her the impression that you don't care, which will probably hurt her too

haha this is gold or say something like use a condom hun I don't want anything of this Aaron person just as she leaves then slam the door
Reply 63
Original post by *Incognito
I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years, we are both 23. Our relationship has been healthy and happy, until now.
A few weeks ago I noticed my girlfriend was spending more time of her phone than usual. (Sending and receiving texts)
I did mention it to her, and she said she was in a group conversation with her friends from uni and that they are all planning on meeting up sometime soon, hence why she's been on her phone so much. I completely understood, and that was that. Until, one day whilst we were sitting at the table doing work she needed the toilet and left her phone unlocked on the table with me. I saw the opportunity to go on her phone and make a funny Twitter and facebook status on her account, as you do.
As I was doing this I saw she received a message from a guy called Aaron. Now, at this point I was a bit confused because we are both fully aware of each others friends and colleagues and never have I seen or heard of someone called Aaron. Naturally I opened the message to see who this guy was (Its worth noting that I had no intention to 'catch her out', and I never thought for a second she could be cheatin on me, I was just curious.)
The message said "Hey hot stuff, still up for next Saturday?". Obviously I wasn't expecting that, and alarm bells started to ring as she told me she was going to see her friend, Amy, from university, for the night on Saturday. I scrolled through the messages from Aaron, and things just got worse. They were talking about sex positions and what they want to do to each other and had even sent nudes. My heart sank! It wasn't until I reached the top of the conversation I died inside. It turns out that two weekends ago, they had slept with each other, she had told me she was with another uni friend. Instead she was having sex with this Aaron in a hotel paid for with my money.
I heard the toilet flush and quickly put the phone back to how she had left it. I said nothing to her about it, and still haven't. It's been two days since this happened.
I don't know what to do. Part of me wants to follow her next Saturday, and catch her in the Act. Another part of me wants to tell her right here right now. Obviously this is the end of the relationship. I just want to end it in a way that puts me on top and in a good position. Help!

Damn bro, this must be killing you :/

I swear women are devils. Can't trust any of them. I have no advice, because whatever you choose to do, it will end in tears. Give it time, you will meet a good woman one day (hopefully). Good luck.
Original post by Dinosaurus_Rex
Damn, Scumbag Zack is at it again

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:

OP, I hope she didn't meet up with this guy for kisses.

I like the idea of telling her "tell Aaron I said hi" as well.
Original post by Exceptional
Sunday:

Her: "Okay baby just going to see my uni friend now xox"

You: "Tell Aaron I said he can keep you"

Her: "Wh.. What?"

You: "Don't forget your stuff on the way out"

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think this is a pretty could shout ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE=tania

Posted from TSR Mobile
They met for kisses and she played with his dick ! Lol! That reddit post is gold !:colondollar:
Original post by realunited

They met for kisses and she played with his dick ! Lol! That reddit post is gold !:colondollar:

I know right, I dont even care if it's fake or not, it was such a compelling read :3

Don't think Part 4 is up but i've got the dude's Reddit page in a tab so I can just refresh it every so often xD
Reply 68
I watched a video the other day of how a guy dealt with his cheating girlfriend.

1) Contact Aaron (assuming he has no idea she already has a boyfriend)
2) Tell her you have a surprise for her and have her put a blindfold on
3) Lead her into a room, have her sit down and take of her blindfold, there's Aaron

Would be great if you could do this just before she was meant to leave on Saturday to
What a bitch. Get rid ASAP.
Reply 70
expose her on facebook
[QUOTE=tania

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha!! Its amazing :')...the dudes badass with all the PI and lawyer stuff...but isn't his brother a dumass ...why would Carlie hold hands with a random guy and watch two people have sex :facepalm: x'D ...
The say hey to Aaron thing would be what I would do.

Hope you're doing as well as you can be at this time <3 and it will be okay, you'll find someone who actually respects you :smile:
what happened? did you follow her
Reply 74
You should defo follow her and catch her in the act
Original post by Inglisred
Or, while she's on her little trip, he could pack her stuff and leave it out the front door. She won't have a place to come home too and she'll be all alone in the cold.

Winter is my favourite season :smile:

I like :colone:

Why bother being so considerate, just dump her clothes outside with a suitcase (i'm not that harsh) and she can pack it herself. In the cold. In the dark. Perhaps he could look at the weather forecast too, a bit of rain or snow will do the trick. :wizard2:
Original post by Foo.mp3
I'd have dumped her there and then, and perhaps also changed her facebook status to: 'That awkward moment when you get dumped by your boyfriend for cheating on him'

May as well just drop Aaron's name in there as well. :colone:
I think the best thing to do is just end it man. Don't mention Aaron, don't try to make any witty remarks, it'll just make you look petty, and make you look like you got hurt (even though you did get hurt, but it's probably better not to let her know).

There's no point in trying to make her feel bad. Look at it this way - clearly she doesn't feel bad about what she's doing, otherwise she wouldn't be doing it. She doesn't value you or your feelings half as much as she says she does - if she doesn't feel remorseful about cheating in the first place, why would she feel remorseful when she gets caught? Confronting her will only annoy her and she'll try to put the blame on you somehow and make you out to be the bad guy.

Just tell her you don't want to be with her any more, say it's not working out, cut contact and walk away before any drama starts. You'll feel better for it in the long run, and you'll avoid saying or doing anything stupid in the heat of the moment.

Also, try to forgive her - and when I say this obviously I don't mean accept her behaviour and be a doormat - I mean try not to be bitter about it. Don't let sour feelings hang over your head. Just realise that she did something bad to you, you don't want that in your life, get over it and move on. She can be Aaron's problem from now on, take pity on him because she'll do it to him too.
Bring a man home with you, then tell her that "Being in a relationship with you made me realize that I actually wants to be gay"
Reply 79
Original post by XcitingStuart
Go on holiday w/ her, abroad, then go back and "accidentally" take her passport. Genuinely serious.

Too much, don't you think?

Latest

Trending

Trending