The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Applicants Thread 2015

Scroll to see replies

I can't be bothered going personally simply because it'll be a 40 minute drive and my place at LIVERPOOL isn't even 100% confirmed so I view it as a wasted day; just looking at campus it's too much effort

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 561
Original post by tarteeliax
I can't be bothered going personally simply because it'll be a 40 minute drive and my place at LIVERPOOL isn't even 100% confirmed so I view it as a wasted day; just looking at campus it's too much effort

Posted from TSR Mobile

For me it is a 1hour 45min journey on the train!
I have offers from University of Manchester, University of Leeds, University of Liverpool and i really don't know which one i want to go to hence by going i might like one more then the other....
Exactly it's very costly and just stressful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 563
Exactly it's very costly and just stressful

Posted from TSR Mobile

It would be worth it if it helps make your decision....
I've already picked my decision and I've firmed LIVERPOOL as I got bad grades last year so it was the only Russell groups uni I applied too and I got an offer so I firmed it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 565
Original post by randlemcmurphy
Just got my offers to study Maths!! :biggrin:

Hey - congratulations!! I was wondering when you sent off your application and when you got your offer? Also what AS grades did you apply with?

Just I applied about 6 weeks ago and have offers from my other four (Liverpool is my insurance) and they have acknowledged me, emailed me over Xmas when they were shut and yet still no offer. I applied with ABCD (A in maths and B in further maths) predicted AAB.
Reply 566
Got an offer today for international business with a year in industry :biggrin: Requirements: ABB
Will most likely firm Liverpool
Reply 567
Original post by kelsey_curtis
I just accepted an offer from Liverpool to do Criminology and sociology anyone else doing the same?

Yeah I am :biggrin: Finally someone else doing the same:smile:
Anyone doing Chemistry/Carmel College entry?? Got an unconditional and defo firming it! Sooo excited. September couldn't come any sooner😆
Original post by Sophia2015
Anyone doing Chemistry/Carmel College entry?? Got an unconditional and defo firming it! Sooo excited. September couldn't come any sooner😆

wow!! well done! I really wish I had unconditional as well, so does it mean regardless of your A Level results they will accept you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww thank you! I'm actually on a gap year doing a bit of travelling atm, i finished my alevels last year:smile: What course did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by mo76
I am considering to go to the open day this Saturday and was wondering is everyone going with someone or going on their own?
I could go down on my own (from birmingham) or wait for a later date and go with someone...

I'm going tomorrow - with my mum! haha :smile:
I've already picked my decision and I've firmed LIVERPOOL as I got bad grades last year so it was the only Russell groups uni I applied too and I got an offer so I firmed it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can I ask what grades you got and what course? :biggrin: I'm exactly the same! I did really bad last year and Liverpool was the only Russell group uni I applied to :P
Original post by Sophia2015
Aww thank you! I'm actually on a gap year doing a bit of travelling atm, i finished my alevels last year:smile: What course did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

wow, sounds cool! and I applied for Law got an offer as well!!!😄 going tomorrow to see what's rocking with my step- dad. so it should be fun!!! hopefully cya there!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bruno I got CCCU and I've applied for law with criminology xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone going to the applicant day tomorrow can someone briefly mention how the day went and how the mock trial went

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im on a gap year too 😀
Anyone care to share how the law applicant day went?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 578
Just got given an offer of AAB for the MBiolSci, which has thrown me a bit as it's higher than the standard offer,so I'm not too sure what to do now... I really liked Liverpool but was originally intending to put it as a backup...
Did anyone go to life sciences open day? How was it? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest