The Student Room Group

I really need your advice

Ok, So i'm not going to make this post anonymous, there's no point really...

I think I love one of the teachers at my college. She is incredible, beautiful, everything amazing, you name it she is it! I am really scared of the fact I love her and seeing her or speaking to her everyday upsets me, but then if i don't go speak to her or if I don't see her then that upsets me too, i just cannot win! I think the worst thing about it is I can't tell her how I feel because she is not only a teacher but very high up in the college. I don't know what to do. I feel so down about it all the time and I can't stop thinking about how much I love her. Please give me some advice on how to stop these very strong feelings and how to move on so i am able to be in the same room with her without crying because of the way I feel towards her! Anyone please help me! I am going insane!

she has no idea I feel like this at all towards her, so no its not some kind of affair!!
(edited 9 years ago)
interesting...

How old are you and how old do you think the teacher is?
Reply 2
It's not worth it on many levels. It could get you removed from the school, she could lose her job and quite simply, presuming there is a somewhat large age difference, would it really last?
Original post by Anonymous
interesting...

How old are you and how old do you think the teacher is?

I am 18 and she is 39. I have no intention of pursuing it, that would be crazy! But I really think I love her :frown:
Original post by vimto39
It's not worth it on many levels. It could get you removed from the school, she could lose her job and quite simply, presuming there is a somewhat large age difference, would it really last?

Nooooo I have no intention of taking it further at all, it's just I love her :s-smilie:
Reply 5
Original post by goingforgold777
Nooooo I have no intention of taking it further at all, it's just I love her :s-smilie:

I only read the first few words of your post, my apologies.

There's nothing wrong with liking someone - after all, you can't really help that.

Just try not to let it take over your life. It's only for a short period of time and you wont have to see her again. Find another female to pine for and you'll be laughing.
Original post by vimto39
I only read the first few words of your post, my apologies.

There's nothing wrong with liking someone - after all, you can't really help that.

Just try not to let it take over your life. It's only for a short period of time and you wont have to see her again. Find another female to pine for and you'll be laughing.

Its ok! And I know I will look back on it one day and be like what the hell?! But the thought of not seeing her again upsets me as well! Thanks for the advice!
Reply 7
Original post by goingforgold777
Its ok! And I know I will look back on it one day and be like what the hell?! But the thought of not seeing her again upsets me as well! Thanks for the advice!

Or you'll look back fondly on the days you fantasised about one of your teachers.

As soon as you aren't seeing her on a regular basis, it wont be such an issue as you will inevitably find someone else.
Original post by vimto39
Or you'll look back fondly on the days you fantasised about one of your teachers.

As soon as you aren't seeing her on a regular basis, it wont be such an issue as you will inevitably find someone else.

I really really hope so :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending