The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Have a dead leg. Can some get my Monster out the fridge please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by moment of truth
Ahh, so you have studied Loftus and Palmer and Milgram? What did you think of their studies? Milgrams study is very interesting and shows a lot about how we behave imo.

I'm applying to Queen Mary, Brunel, Middlesex, Hertfordshire and Kingston Want to go Queen Mary though :smile:

Ahh lol. Do you definitely wanna go imperial or do you not mind going to another one? Cause that would save you the trouble of studying Maths. Make sure you are completely sure about what you wanna do. :biggrin:

Yep, I found Milgram the most interesting :lol: Loftus and Palmer was ok but I didn't like learning so many studies for Eyewitness Testimony though :tongue:

Aaah interesting, good luck with your application, hope you get into Queen Mary's :smile:

Imperial provide the most ideal degree course for me since they have the option to study a degree with an year in industry and provide a masters to that degree which no other London University I know of has. So I'm currently thinking about it but I'm not entirely sure about taking a gap year in order to go to Imperial though. Just found out today that most B-graders at GCSE fail or do badly at A so I'm currently thinking UCL might be my best bet :lol:

Original post by lou 22
PRSOM :wink:.

Yep, that's one of them :lol:
Original post by zhang-liao
Yep, I found Milgram the most interesting :lol: Loftus and Palmer was ok but I didn't like learning so many studies for Eyewitness Testimony though :tongue:

Aaah interesting, good luck with your application, hope you get into Queen Mary's :smile:

Imperial provide the most ideal degree course for me since they have the option to study a degree with an year in industry and provide a masters to that degree which no other London University I know of has. So I'm currently thinking about it but I'm not entirely sure about taking a gap year in order to go to Imperial though. Just found out today that most B-graders at GCSE fail or do badly at A so I'm currently thinking UCL might be my best bet :lol:

Yep, that's one of them :lol:

Yeahh I think most people find Milgrams study very interesting. Did you learn more than one study for eyewitness testimony? We only did Loftus and Palmer.

Thank you :biggrin:

Don't go by how other people have found it. If you put your mind and hard work into A-Level Maths you can definitely ace it! :biggrin: just make sure you don't end up regretting your decision haha and talk to as many people as you can about which uni to go to so they can maybe help you think clearer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feeling miserable. Mocks coming up next week.
Frustrated :sigh:
Not feeling so good. Never feel too good on Wednesdays.
Yeahh I think most people find Milgrams study very interesting. Did you learn more than one study for eyewitness testimony? We only did Loftus and Palmer.

Thank you :biggrin:

Don't go by how other people have found it. If you put your mind and hard work into A-Level Maths you can definitely ace it! :biggrin: just make sure you don't end up regretting your decision haha and talk to as many people as you can about which uni to go to so they can maybe help you think clearer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Loftus and Palmer was the main study we did for EWT but we also went over Loftus and Zanni, Yullie and Cutshell and a few other minor studies to help explain EWT :tongue:

I know but I'm worried about failing still though :sad: I'm just thinking what if I flop and wasted my time and potentially could have achieved better (in terms of my A2's) :s-smilie:
Yeah I'll probably check out which university is best to go to still and find out from other people :smile: Thanks for the advise :hugs:
Original post by lou 22
Happy Multitalented is the best mulititalented :smile:.
I wish I was multitalented (well in things useful in life anyways) :moon:
Pleased as I just finished a presentation I'm going to perform for an interview on Friday.
Also slightly hungry as I can smell the lasagne cooking in the next room.
Also I think I'm coming down with a cold but the paracetamol feels like it's just kicking in right now.
Really good because I have been booked on to an assessment centre after my successful interview yesterday :smile:
I feel so pissed off right now because I can't find the past paper questions I printed out at sixth form for revision and I really wanted to use them for revision today :mad:
Loftus and Palmer was the main study we did for EWT but we also went over Loftus and Zanni, Yullie and Cutshell and a few other minor studies to help explain EWT :tongue:

I know but I'm worried about failing still though :sad: I'm just thinking what if I flop and wasted my time and potentially could have achieved better (in terms of my A2's) :s-smilie:
Yeah I'll probably check out which university is best to go to still and find out from other people :smile: Thanks for the advise :hugs:

Ahh okayy. I can imagine that would be quite annoying :lol:. I like Loftus and Palmers study though.

You still have a while till you need to apply to unis etc so just try and focus on your AS at the moment and do the best you can :biggrin:

No probs! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh okayy. I can imagine that would be quite annoying :lol:. I like Loftus and Palmers study though.

You still have a while till you need to apply to unis etc so just try and focus on your AS at the moment and do the best you can :biggrin:

No probs! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The study is pretty good though :tongue:

I guess I should be focussing on AS right now instead of pre-planning the future :lol:

:hugs:
The study is pretty good though :tongue:

I guess I should be focussing on AS right now instead of pre-planning the future :lol:

Its alright to think about your future, but don't spend tooo much time :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its alright to think about your future, but don't spend tooo much time :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I guess so :tongue:
Well, i currently have a bit of heartburn from the granny smith apple i just ate (why must you torture me so, oh sweet sweet apple?)
I'm a little stressed because i should be working on my dissertation, but unfortunately i'm queen of the procrastinators.
i'm worried because i feel all burnt out in my final year of uni, but i can't afford any slip ups now.
i'm feeling nostalgic seeing people discuss psychology A level (that was my absolute favourite subject) so that's cheered me up a bit.

Oh btw, hugs to all you ill people out there. I hope you feel better soon! :console:
And more hugs to all you guys nearing the end of your A levels. Trust me, uni is way more fun (you still have to work hard though) :hugs:
Tired, frustrated and stressed...

I need this...
Original post by BCMFM16
Tired, frustrated and stressed...

I need this...

We all need that :frown:

:sogood: I wanna have that so badly now :drool:
We all need that :frown:

:sogood: I wanna have that so badly now :drool:

I can't...Nottingham doesn't have many halal restaurants...:eek:
Original post by BCMFM16
I can't...Nottingham doesn't have many halal restaurants...:eek:

:eek3: NO HALAL RESTAURANTS? How do you survive man?

Latest