The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Nursing Interview at Chester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Yeah I know especially the last one. Did you have your interview first ?
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
confusing wasnt it! yes I was in the first group:smile: you?
Reply 22
Yeah I was in the first group as well the one with the short lady who was wearing glasses ... Fingers crossed... I hope I get in :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
same! :smile:
Reply 24
Yeah :smile:
Hi
Good luck with your applications! I have an interview at chester next month! How was the group interview? Is everyone given a chance to talk? What were the maths questions like? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have an interview at chester on friday for children's nursing! Any tips or advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by Linzilou85
Hi
Good luck with your applications! I have an interview at chester next month! How was the group interview? Is everyone given a chance to talk? What were the maths questions like? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by clairebates5
I have an interview at chester on friday for children's nursing! Any tips or advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you. The maths test was not too bad apart from a few tricky questions. You should be fine as long as you practise on the snap website you should be alright. The group interviews were alright. Everybody had a chance to speak. However, if you do not speak the panel step in and asks you to say something but I thought they were okay. Good luck with your interviews. You will be fine. :smile:
What kind of questions were on the maths? Using snap to practice atm!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
They are more or less the same questions. Such as conversions from litres to gallons You get 15 questions which you need to answer within 30 minutes.
Have you heard anything yet? Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nyash96
They are more or less the same questions. Such as conversions from litres to gallons You get 15 questions which you need to answer within 30 minutes.

Ooh okay so glad you said that, not practiced litres to gallons! Sorry i know im nagging🙈 are they mostly conversions then or?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Original post by clairebates5
Ooh okay so glad you said that, not practiced litres to gallons! Sorry i know im nagging are they mostly conversions then or?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you heard anything yet? Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

No do not worry its fine. They are not all conversions. You will just be asked general questions like: a coat costs this £199 if it is 10% off how much will Susan pay for the coat? I thought they were like highs school questions. Honestly do not panic about the maths you will be fine.

Linzilou85 I am still waiting I haven’t heard anything off any of the universities I have applied to. The only thing I have left now is my last interview to UCLAN on the 11th of Feb. How about you?
Nyash thank you so much! You've been so helpful!

I have interviews at Chester, Manchester Met, Salford and Bolton. Manchester uni have requested an up to date academic reference to see what my predicted grades are! I'm amazed I've got so far!

Good luck with your applications! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Nyash thank you so much! You've been so helpful!

I have interviews at Chester, Manchester Met, Salford and Bolton. Manchester uni have requested an up to date academic reference to see what my predicted grades are! I'm amazed I've got so far!

Good luck with your applications! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are welcome and Good luck to you too!
:smile: xxx
have been made an offer today so happy! have you heard anything? x
Ohh congratulations to you must b such a relief! I had mine this morning for child branch. Is Yours adult xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
though I had failed my math test so was a big relief! yes adult:smile: I only had it a week ago today so was really quick!
how did it go? x
Yea maths test was a bit tough more tricky questioning than anything else. The interview was ok I put my points across prob had more I would have said in an individual one it was hard to listen/ speak at right times! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest