The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zhang-liao
:eek3: NO HALAL RESTAURANTS? How do you survive man?

I'm have to be a vegetarian at restaurants...the struggle is real:s-smilie:
Original post by lou 22
Norfolk has the bowls going on thats a plus :tongue:.

What bowls? :redface:
Original post by BCMFM16
I'm have to be a vegetarian at restaurants...the struggle is real:s-smilie:

:hugs: I thought they'd be halal restuarants though. London is full of them, literally everywhere where I am :lol:
I have a big headache and I feel so tired and I want to sleep

but I have some work due in tomorrow. I'm only half way through it
:hugs: I thought they'd be halal restuarants though. London is full of them, literally everywhere where I am :lol:

I sooo want to go to university in London...:biggrin:
Original post by BCMFM16
I sooo want to go to university in London...:biggrin:

:lol: London might be cosmopoliton and multi-cultural but life can be so depressing here though :lol:
:lol: London might be cosmopoliton and multi-cultural but life can be so depressing here though :lol:

so's Nottingham tbh:s-smilie:
Original post by BCMFM16
so's Nottingham tbh:s-smilie:

You'll recognise the difference here in London :lol:
You'll recognise the difference here in London :lol:

i don't mind...:biggrin:
Original post by BCMFM16
i don't mind...:biggrin:

Fair enough :lol:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Like **** warmed up today :sick: and also wanting to kill my sodding landlord :mad:

Oh, good luck! :smile: You certainly should have some support :console:

I forgot :ashamed2:

Haha, funny joke

Hmm, not sure about catching you.. so just make sure when you fall, it's on your ass, onto grass :borat:

P.S. It's your brain that's the money maker! It's your face that's the pretty picture* maker :h:

Thank you! Although,I feel worse off now and have been askingto leave, even tho I've been stood up so it looks like I may have to spend another night here. People are so heartless and unreliable at time :frown:
I'm sorry to hear you've been unwell btw :frown:

I don't mind motorcycles,I like the tight Lycra material,looks sexy and the helmet.
How nice of thee! My face and hips and ass are the money makers if I ever want to return to belly dancing again which I intend to once the storm has passed.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Foo.mp3
Thanks amigo, you too! :smile:

Had to show a prospective flatmate round, with her friend, was a mission and a half! :colondollar:

If anyone needs me I'll most likely be on my bed, feeling sorry for myself, for the next few days! :sad:

Talk on Skype later :biggrin: Sounds like the flat viewing was the last thing on your mind to do today. Wondered why you were AWOL and not what I said last night. Hope you feel better soon so we can chat away again :biggrin:
Feeling drained, both emotionally and physically.

I need a weekend away asap. Just me, myself, a **** tonne of coffee and a stack of good books.
Reply 1053
I'm normally quite lacking in emotion, and any emotion is usually quite stern. However, right now I'm really annoyed with myself because a really close friend of mine is upset and I don't know why :////
Original post by Foo.mp3

I’m not really up to chitchat atm unfortunately, even replying on here is too taxing/shouldn’t be doing it!

Should have been but I actually had to get everything sorted and get firm with my landlord. Rather stressful to say the least but I just stayed ‘mindful’ and ‘accepting’ in so far as was possible :h:

Cheers me dears, you too :smile:

That's no problem. Good to know so I don't feel like I have in the past a nuisance. Take care, rest up and talk soon :biggrin:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Sorry to hear that :frown:

**** happens - I did well to go this long without catching my flatmate's lurgie tbh! Unfortunately been run down recently so my immune system didn't stand a chance :s-smilie: The fever's improved a little now, hopefully able to get some sleep tonight been aching all over :sad:

Haha, well you can model the gear but you're not becoming a biker missy!

Spoiler

True, true

Spoiler

I’m not really up to chitchat atm unfortunately, even replying on here is too taxing/shouldn’t be doing it!

Should have been but I actually had to get everything sorted and get firm with my landlord. Rather stressful to say the least but I just stayed ‘mindful’ and ‘accepting’ in so far as was possible :h:

Cheers me dears, you too :smile:

Let's see how it goes tomorrow and if the same **** happens again. It sucks when you can't rely on anybody to do anything for you.
I'm sorry to hear that,I feel the same but for now I'm not allowed to take anything. I'm sure all you need is some painkillers to ease the fever and some rest :smile:

I will be soon indeed,modelling motor cycle gear end of this month/next month. I really do like the outfits. I would love to own a motorcycle tho,but practice with a partner in crime !

Yes and boobies too! Big big money makers :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1056
Original post by Skratch My Itch
Okay. I'm not conventionally fun :smile: I could probably have an interesting conversation about something like politics, or poo, or Pop Tarts, but I hate rollercoasters. Haha. And I've never been to a club either *highfives back". Seeing as I don't drink, nor do I particularly enjoy the music in such an environment, I just don't go. I don't really like being surrounded by random people, let alone random drunk people, either. I suddenly shut off in those circumstances and get all anxious. It's kind of annoying.

What exactly are these pop tarts? what is the best flavour?where can I get some?

I hate rollercoasters, me going to a theme park is a no go, I don’t like feeling like I am going to die. I agree lol its a no to drunken twits :smile:.
Reply 1057
Original post by Kittiara
:snow: It's snowing! Snowing, snowing, snowing! :snow:

:crazy:

We never got any where I live :frown: I wanted to get my little brothers back for there crimes against me in the snow the year before last, they killed me with snow balls then put snow in my shoes xD, they definitely are my little brothers :biggrin:.
Original post by lou 22
What exactly are these pop tarts? what is the best flavour?where can I get some?

I hate rollercoasters, me going to a theme park is a no go, I don’t like feeling like I am going to die. I agree lol its a no to drunken twits :smile:.

Cherry is my favourite and they have recently been introduced into the UK's flavours, which are sold in most supermarkets. And yeah, rollercoasters are horrid. In fact, "I don't like feeling like I'm going to die", is basically word for word what I say to people haha. I don't enjoy fear. I enjoy feeling safe :smile: And I just really hate the hostile nature that drunk people often have. Not a big fan of confrontation myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1059
Original post by Pulse.
Feel like poo, was one question off a first. ****ers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn!! What a set of annoying people, they could of gave you that :frown:.

Latest