The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Everyone's a little bit racist. If you deny it you're a liar and probably a full blown racist.
Original post by thunder_chunky
Everyone's a little bit racist. If you deny it you're a liar and probably a full blown racist.

Or you're just a complete retard knowing that everyone isn't like you.
Original post by Stefano93
Or you're just a complete retard knowing that everyone isn't like you.

Often a lot of denial is involved.
Idk really. There are certain cultures I despise but I would never judge someone simply based in the colour of their skin. I go to an international school so have lots of friends from different races and cultures and thoroughly enjoy living in that kind of environment.
(edited 9 years ago)
I try my best not to be racist, but my whole family is racist so I was kind of brought up in a racist environment. I certainly don't think of myself as racist.

It's funny how you're trying to make yourself feel better about being racist by saying that everyone is racist. Because, sorry to burst your bubble, but not everybody is racist
No.

That's so wrong
No, obviously

I grew up in area that had a few racist though

On topic I did see a survey the other day, that showed that 15% of the French admit to being rather or a bit racist. That's too high for my liking. Wonder what one for Britian would show.
I cant be racist I live in a area that is 99% white, (according to NHS), aah that white majority
Original post by PlainSailing
I cant be racist I live in a area that is 99% white, (according to NHS), aah that white majority

Why wouldn't you be able to be racist?
Original post by TheHalfCentaur
Why wouldn't you be able to be racist?

No one to be racist to
It's funny how you're trying to make yourself feel better about being racist by saying that everyone is racist. Because, sorry to burst your bubble, but not everybody is racist

Wrong. Everyone is a little bit racist. Life experience tells me this. You'll learn when you're a bit older.

Original post by Willburrr
That's so wrong

Yet so, so right.
You can still be racist, even if you're not actively yelling at other people. If you think, in your head, that white people are better then you are a racist.
Wrong. Everyone is a little bit racist. Life experience tells me this. You'll learn when you're a bit older.

Yet so, so right.

I love it when people think they're above others. It's so funny. Like watching a mouse try to bully you.
Nope. Getting all superior over the most superficial of physical differences is pretty ****brained. I am an unapologetic culturist though, which I think gets mistaken for racism a lot.
Nope.
I love it when people think they're above others. It's so funny. Like watching a mouse try to bully you.

I love it when people think I'm being serious when I'm just being facetious. Stop me if I'm using too many big words.
Original post by BrightonDunkley
I would never judge someone simply based in the colour of their skin.

I don't think you know what racism actually is (it's not simply about skin colour).

Latest