The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AR_95
Fact is if WWE didn't believe in Bryan, they wouldn't of booked him in the first place.

As said, they didn't. They probably worried about sponsors and stock, especially as they were going to take a big stock hit from Taker losing.

They certainly didn't do it due to fan reaction, otherwise we'd have a main event and list of champions including Ziggler, Ryback, Ambrose, RVD and Cesaro.
Reply 281
Original post by ozzyoscy

They certainly didn't do it due to fan reaction, otherwise we'd have a main event and list of champions including Ziggler, Ryback, Ambrose, RVD and Cesaro.

I see your point. Vince desperately needs to walk away - but Triple H has said he will never retire.

Best thing I've ever heard about Vince McMahon is that he owns a yacht named 'Sexy Bitch'.
That article, having a quick flick of it, stinks of WWE putting across their spin on the whole WM30 build up. Truth is, had Punk not left it'd have been him v HHH, Sheamus v Bryan and Batista/Orton.

Punk leaving, Batista getting booed at the Rumble etc was the real reason for catapulting Bryan into the main event but tbf, they did it well to make sure the audience was fully invested.
Reply 283
Original post by Aky786UK
That article, having a quick flick of it, stinks of WWE putting across their spin on the whole WM30 build up. Truth is, had Punk not left it'd have been him v HHH, Sheamus v Bryan and Batista/Orton.

Would have been such a dire Mania, especially given Undertaker was booked to lose the streak.
Cant wait for Ryback to become the greatest world heavyweight champion of all time!!
Reply 285
Original post by Raymat
Cant wait for Ryback to become the greatest world heavyweight champion of all time!!

You'll be waiting a while, man.
Original post by Mackay
You'll be waiting a while, man.

Why?! Isn't he the best wrestler in the WWE right now? All the other wrestlers just keep on botching which is just hilarious!!
Reply 287
Original post by Raymat
Why?! Isn't he the best wrestler in the WWE right now? All the other wrestlers just keep on botching which is just hilarious!!

Considering Ryback was responsible for probably the most high-profile botch of recent years with Punk, I'm dubious as to whether you're being serious.

I like Ryback, but just no.
Original post by Mackay
Considering Ryback was responsible for probably the most high-profile botch of recent years with Punk, I'm dubious as to whether you're being serious.

I like Ryback, but just no.

What botch? Could you send me a link if you want to prove it.
Reply 289
State of this guy, lads.
Original post by Raymat

This is what people were saying a couple of years ago. How many next big things does there have to be before people realise they all get sabotaged unless they're friends with Triple H or fit the mould?
Reply 291
Original post by ozzyoscy
This is what people were saying a couple of years ago. How many next big things does there have to be before people realise they all get sabotaged unless they're friends with Triple H or fit the mould?

Or workout buddies with Cena.
Original post by Raymat

Lol he is definitely not the best wrestler in WWE right now.
Reply 293
Your ideal picks for #1 and #2 entrant?

Ambrose and Barrett for me.
Anyone who has the network, does it lag when watching ppv's live on it. Going to finally subscribe just in time for the rumble I think :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mackay
Your ideal picks for #1 and #2 entrant?

Daniel Bryan picked to be #2 by Triple H personally, because he'll "always be a #2 guy".
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Anyone who has the network, does it lag when watching ppv's live on it. Going to finally subscribe just in time for the rumble I think :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i wanna get it too but not sure my 2.5 ish mbps will be enough. plus my brother is always on Xbox One which slows it down

I suppose hes downloading apps etc at the moment as hes just got it
Reply 297

Posted from TSR Mobile

What device are you watching on?
Original post by Mackay
What device are you watching on?

Planning on using my ps4

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 299
Planning on using my ps4

Posted from TSR Mobile

My laptop works great, haven't tried my XBOX One.

Quick Reply

Latest