The Student Room Group

RBS Spring Insight Programme - Risk

Has anyone applied to the RBS Spring Insight Week Programme for Support & Control Functions - Risk? If so, what's the status of your application?

Sid

Sent from my iPhone
I might be interested in applying. Btw, since the risk one is located in Edinburgh, does that mean they don't offer a related job to this in England like in Manchester etc for internships/full time jobs
Original post by Sidhant Shivram
Has anyone applied to the RBS Spring Insight Week Programme for Support & Control Functions - Risk? If so, what's the status of your application?

Sid

Sent from my iPhone

Post your questions about it here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2740543

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by #Unknown
I might be interested in applying. Btw, since the risk one is located in Edinburgh, does that mean they don't offer a related job to this in England like in Manchester etc for internships/full time jobs

They offer full time roles & internships in England, but not for risk.
If you're interested in finding out more about what it's like to work on one of RBS's work experience programmes - whether it's a placement, internship or insight scheme - take a look through the hundreds of student-written reviews contained on this page.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending