The Student Room Group

Disability hate crime up by 213% since 2007/8

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by illegaltobepoor
Actually I think I've given you all "disabled fatigue".

Most people like me have had to start claiming ESA because the effect reading your threads has had.
Disabled people have crime committed against them because they are less able to protect themselves and are an easy target. All the hate crime tripe needs to end it is all against the normal person. The white, protestant, heterosexual, able bodied person to increase the power of the government. The increase is anti-disabled attacks will likely be down to the redefinition of the law through equality and diversity act of 2010.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by william walker
Disabled people have crime committed against them because they are less able to protect themselves and are an easy target. All the hate crime tripe needs to end it is all against the normal person. The white, protestant, heterosexual, able bodied person to increase the power of the government. The increase is anti-disabled attacks will likely be down to the redefinition of the law through equality and diversity act of 2010.

Please seek proffesional help
Reply 23
also there's just 213% more worthless scum around than in 2007/8
Original post by MatureStudent36
Please seek proffesional help

Why do you insist on wasting your time on these facile comments.
Original post by william walker
Why do you insist on wasting your time on these facile comments.

Because you keep posting tripe about Protestant tripe.

You obviously have an issue.
Original post by Quady
Most people like me have had to start claiming ESA because the effect reading your threads has had.

Its okay George Osborne claims Child Benefit too.
Original post by MatureStudent36
Because you keep posting tripe about Protestant tripe.

You obviously have an issue.

I also post a lot of tripe about freedom and justice which comes from Protestant within the British nation state. However you then move differently to the basis of it and not the effect of it. Because of your irrational phobia of religion and in the main Protestantism.
Reply 28
Its okay George Osborne claims Child Benefit too.

Does he? Wouldn't the High Income Child Benefit Tax Charge (that that nasty Tory party brought in benefit the rich) wipe it all out anyway?
Original post by Quady
Does he? Wouldn't the High Income Child Benefit Tax Charge (that that nasty Tory party brought in benefit the rich) wipe it all out anyway?

It would but these MPs have been at it for a long time so its not much of a cut for them. Look into what George Osborne did with funding his 2nd home and your laugh and think is there any such thing as a honest politician these days.
It would but these MPs have been at it for a long time so its not much of a cut for them. Look into what George Osborne did with funding his 2nd home and your laugh and think is there any such thing as a honest politician these days.

But surely there are honest politicians in whatever party you're voting for?
Original post by BitWindy
But surely there are honest politicians in whatever party you're voting for?

no lol
no lol

So why spend so much time spreading anti-Tory propaganda when all the others are rotten too?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending