The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1060
Original post by Bee3011

Darn it, I will apply once I catch up with replies :wink:.
Reply 1061
Original post by Skratch My Itch
Have a dead leg. Can some get my Monster out the fridge please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can get it but there may only be a quarter of a tin left once I get to you :tongue:.
Reply 1062
Original post by superduperweirdo
Feeling miserable. Mocks coming up next week.

Don’t be miserable, you will feel great once you have got them all done. You’ll be fine :wink:.

Goodluck :smile:.
Reply 1063
Original post by JFP
Frustrated :sigh:

Why, whats up JFP? why do you feel so frustrated?
Reply 1064
Original post by crozibear96
Not feeling so good. Never feel too good on Wednesdays.

Why? its the half way mark so at least the weekend is getting closer :smile:.
Reply 1065
Original post by Multitalented me
I wish I was multitalented (well in things useful in life anyways) :moon:

What are you particularly good at? what is your passion if you have one :smile:.
Annoyed!!!! When I know there is a lot to be done, and a lot that is coming, physically, academically(ding ding), emotionally. When its over is when I will be happy :tongue:
Reply 1067
Original post by Manitude
Pleased as I just finished a presentation I'm going to perform for an interview on Friday.
Also slightly hungry as I can smell the lasagne cooking in the next room.
Also I think I'm coming down with a cold but the paracetamol feels like it's just kicking in right now.

Great stuff :smile:, goodluck for tomorrow :wink:.

Yum yum lasagne dribble dribble.

Hopefully you will overcome it soon :smile: no red nose for too long :smile:. Paracetomol is rubbish, I am immune to it I swear lol. I hope you are drinking plenty of fluids as well though :smile:.
Original post by lou 22
Why? its the half way mark so at least the weekend is getting closer :smile:.

Thats how I think, but it kinda feels that im opting for the weekend to come again after its just finished. BAAsically the whole week is me waiting for the weekend
Reply 1069
Original post by Bee3011
Really good because I have been booked on to an assessment centre after my successful interview yesterday :smile:

Yahhhhhhhh :dance:

goodluck :smile:.
Reply 1070
Original post by zhang-liao
I feel so pissed off right now because I can't find the past paper questions I printed out at sixth form for revision and I really wanted to use them for revision today :mad:

Have did you find them? Or have your papers ran away with my bottle of perfume?
Reply 1071
Original post by VETwannabe
Well, i currently have a bit of heartburn from the granny smith apple i just ate (why must you torture me so, oh sweet sweet apple?)
I'm a little stressed because i should be working on my dissertation, but unfortunately i'm queen of the procrastinators.
i'm worried because i feel all burnt out in my final year of uni, but i can't afford any slip ups now.
i'm feeling nostalgic seeing people discuss psychology A level (that was my absolute favourite subject) so that's cheered me up a bit.

Oh btw, hugs to all you ill people out there. I hope you feel better soon! :console:
And more hugs to all you guys nearing the end of your A levels. Trust me, uni is way more fun (you still have to work hard though) :hugs:

You will be okay, you just need to knuckle down and fly through it :smile:, you can do it:wink:.

Awww the ending of your post was well adorable +1.
Reply 1072
Original post by BCMFM16
Tired, frustrated and stressed...

I need this...

Why you stressed?

BTW get three big macs and three drinks, two for me one for you :tongue:, the big mac was my burger of choice in my teens :smile: oh the good old days :biggrin:.
Reply 1073
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
What bowls? :redface:

I think it is the indoor championships,, it is for old people mainly but that should of increased the cities tourism slightly :tongue:.
Reply 1074
Original post by xtenshiai
I have a big headache and I feel so tired and I want to sleep

but I have some work due in tomorrow. I'm only half way through it

Did you get it done? I hope so!!

Has your headache gone? 4head works wonders for me when my head hurts :wink:.
Reply 1075
Original post by esjae
Feeling drained, both emotionally and physically.

I need a weekend away asap. Just me, myself, a **** tonne of coffee and a stack of good books.

Whats up? Whats causing you to feel so drained?

I need the same :wink:, I think I will hopefully have 3 or 4 weekends away this year, two by myself, one with my mom to a spa may take her there mothers day and then one spa day/weekend with my bestie :smile:.
Reply 1076
Original post by SP0TIFY
I'm normally quite lacking in emotion, and any emotion is usually quite stern. However, right now I'm really annoyed with myself because a really close friend of mine is upset and I don't know why :////

I had that same thing this week glad my sweetie pops told me what was up but really feel for him, back on topic, I hope your friend opens up and tells you what is up. All I will suggest is that you let your friend know you are there for them when they need you, other than that there isn’t much you can do :frown:.
Reply 1077
Original post by Skratch My Itch
Cherry is my favourite and they have recently been introduced into the UK's flavours, which are sold in most supermarkets. And yeah, rollercoasters are horrid. In fact, "I don't like feeling like I'm going to die", is basically word for word what I say to people haha. I don't enjoy fear. I enjoy feeling safe :smile: And I just really hate the hostile nature that drunk people often have. Not a big fan of confrontation myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What isle would it be on? Like the biscuits and cakes? to tesco I go :smile:.

:biggrin: the words of smart people :wink:. Same, fear is a trully horrible feeling. Same as me safe is comfort to me.

Drunk people really do make themselves look so stupid, it is amazing to see the change in some people. Yes you are right though. Same, I shy away from it, but push come to shuv I will do what i need to do if certain situations arise.
Reply 1078
Original post by Angelo12231
Annoyed!!!! When I know there is a lot to be done, and a lot that is coming, physically, academically(ding ding), emotionally. When its over is when I will be happy :tongue:

I know tbem feels, it sucks but it will all be a distant memory soon so that is something to look forward too :wink:.
Original post by lou 22
What isle would it be on? Like the biscuits and cakes? to tesco I go :smile:.

:biggrin: the words of smart people :wink:. Same, fear is a trully horrible feeling. Same as me safe is comfort to me.

Drunk people really do make themselves look so stupid, it is amazing to see the change in some people. Yes you are right though. Same, I shy away from it, but push come to shuv I will do what i need to do if certain situations arise.

In Tesco, at least my local Tesco in Oxford, they are near the breakfast cereals :smile: + Yeah haha. Adrenaline is the weirdest buzz. I cannot get my head around why people like feeling so helpless. I'd rather just sit in my room. + The way people change is pretty appalling sometimes. I think the fact that so many need alcohol to enjoy themselves so regularly is actually depressing. Whilst people have the right to do so, I wish it wasn't so prevalent in our culture, especially at university :frown: And fair enough I guess :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest