The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1080
Original post by Angelo12231
Thats how I think, but it kinda feels that im opting for the weekend to come again after its just finished. BAAsically the whole week is me waiting for the weekend

That is exactly it :biggrin:.
quite sad
Reply 1082
Original post by Skratch My Itch
In Tesco, at least my local Tesco in Oxford, they are near the breakfast cereals :smile: + Yeah haha. Adrenaline is the weirdest buzz. I cannot get my head around why people like feeling so helpless. I'd rather just sit in my room. + The way people change is pretty appalling sometimes. I think the fact that so many need alcohol to enjoy themselves so regularly is actually depressing. Whilst people have the right to do so, I wish it wasn't so prevalent in our culture, especially at university :frown: And fair enough I guess :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

+1

Thank you, I will have a look tomorrow :smile:.

Adernaline is a horrible feeling for me, It has never been a good feeling for me lol. Same, I would actually prefer to sit and watch paint dry than go to another themepark :biggrin:.

I agree, alcohol can turn the nicest of people into a horrible unapproachable demonxD. I genuinely think some people think it is a right of passage and must be done :frown: poor twits :tongue:. It really is depressing come to think of it.
Reply 1083
Original post by awkwardshortguy
quite sad

What is wrong?
Original post by lou 22
+1

Thank you, I will have a look tomorrow :smile:.

Adernaline is a horrible feeling for me, It has never been a good feeling for me lol. Same, I would actually prefer to sit and watch paint dry than go to another themepark :biggrin:.

I agree, alcohol can turn the nicest of people into a horrible unapproachable demonxD. I genuinely think some people think it is a right of passage and must be done :frown: poor twits :tongue:. It really is depressing come to think of it.

Going for meals >>> Doing "fun" things + It is rather frustrating that I found it difficult to find people with the same outlook as yourself in real life. I haven't met a single person at university who doesn't drink. Not one. I know others who don't, but not at uni. It just shows how alcohol is important to people ha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1085
Original post by Skratch My Itch
Going for meals >>> Doing "fun" things + It is rather frustrating that I found it difficult to find people with the same outlook as yourself in real life. I haven't met a single person at university who doesn't drink. Not one. I know others who don't, but not at uni. It just shows how alcohol is important to people ha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never experienced positive adren lol.

Sign of the times, I have previous had alcohol but I dont see its appeal, but people become reliant on this crap to enjoy themselves and there is no need.
Reply 1086
Night skratch and anybody else on the thread
I'm feeling ... um, weird. Just got home from the gym so my arms are all achy and dull and ready for bed, but the rest of me is too hyped up to sleep. :redface:

Original post by lou 22

It does that to me, unfortunately. I gave up drinking 10 months ago after having too many bad experiences on it but now I kinda miss being able to get out of control occasionally! Life isn't fun unless your living dangerously.
Reply 1088
Original post by IanDangerously
I'm feeling ... um, weird. Just got home from the gym so my arms are all achy and dull and ready for bed, but the rest of me is too hyped up to sleep. :redface:

It does that to me, unfortunately. I gave up drinking 10 months ago after having too many bad experiences on it but now I kinda miss being able to get out of control occasionally! Life isn't fun unless your living dangerously.

How many hours did you put in? sounds dreadful tbh.

No Ian Dangerously danger is no good :tongue:.
Original post by lou 22
What is wrong?

I just got thinking of this online friend of mine. He was going through hard times and then one day his website disappeared and no-one ever saw him again in this online game we used to play. This was about four years ago and to this day I still wonder what happened every now and again.
[QUOTE="22;53108553" lou="lou"]Whats up? Whats causing you to feel so drained?/QUOTE]

College work, got three lots of coursework due in when our tutor hasn't been in since October. Then relationship issues with my boyfriend my supposed bet friend, and I'm ill just to top it all off aha!

Original post by lou 22
I need the same :wink:, I think I will hopefully have 3 or 4 weekends away this year, two by myself, one with my mom to a spa may take her there mothers day and then one spa day/weekend with my bestie :smile:.

I'm going away with my boyfriend, my best friend and her boyfriend(who is my boyfriends best friend) for valentines weekend. I just think when I pass my driving test I'm going to go for a weekend away by myself
Original post by lou 22
Why you stressed?

BTW get three big macs and three drinks, two for me one for you :tongue:, the big mac was my burger of choice in my teens :smile: oh the good old days :biggrin:.

I'd have it all the time if I could lol I'm stressed A levels, homework, coursework etc
Original post by lou 22
I am feeling mixed emotions I want to scream but I want to cry, How are you feeling and tell me why :smile:.

Recovering from food poisoning and anything I eat is trying to find it's quickest way out of my body :sad:
Original post by lou 22
Have did you find them? Or have your papers ran away with my bottle of perfume?

I printed more out today :lol:

:hugs: Hope you find your perfume soon, when did you lose it?
Original post by lou 22
You will be okay, you just need to knuckle down and fly through it :smile:, you can do it:wink:.

Awww the ending of your post was well adorable +1.

Haha, why thank you. I've been told that i give amazing hugs, so i thought it would be cruel to deny those who are in need of said amazing hugs. Thanks for cheering me up btw. Also, would i be correct in guessing that you're from Yorkshire?
Original post by lou 22
What are you particularly good at? what is your passion if you have one :smile:.
I dunno, I guess I like talking & generally being friendly to people haha :smile: I suppose I like sports a lot (think football, cricket, tennis etc). Oh also I like eating & going on the internet...a LOT :tongue:
I feel like I'm underachieving, I just did a few questions from a past paper and I managed to achieve only 21/29 which is only 72%

But comparing that with the actual paper, I would've got a low A (UMS wise)

72% x 80 = 57.6 which is about 102 UMS but that paper had low grade boundaries compared to the newer ones
:redface:
Original post by lou 22
Night skratch and anybody else on the thread

I'm a bit late, but goodnight. Haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pretty shytty but what's new..
Crying really hard. Just realised I have no one. I don't have my family anymore, I don't have my boyfriend anymore. I have no friends. I have no one. I mean nothing to everyone. I just want to die. I want this to be over. I'm tired of living the same routine everyday. There's no happiness anymore. My life is dark and miserable. I can't do this anymore :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest