The Student Room Group

Guess something about the person below you.

Scroll to see replies

Yes, but also to the weekend and tomorrow.

Going to a different Uni than their best friend?
YES.
Is currently single?
Original post by ShyBrown
Yes, but also to the weekend and tomorrow.

Going to a different Uni than their best friend?

Yes friends*

Has received all offers?
Original post by latenightmadness
Nope, still in high school

..into medicine?

Will be after I complete BMedSc degree

Is cold?
Reply 1884
Nope..Definitely not! The heater was on! :biggrin:

Has an iPhone?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by L1z
Nope..Definitely not! The heater was on! :biggrin:

Has an iPhone?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope

Is happy?
Reply 1886
Well...yes (and no, the thought of revising for mocks next week! :frown:)

Find kittens cute?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
YES

Is a dog person? :smile:
Reply 1888
Kind of?

Has better things to be doing than being on tsr?
Obviously. ..duh:frown:

Is listening to music?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope.
Is a vegetarian?
Original post by Yahoogirl
Love it... well if nothing includes sleeping or eating...

Watches Pretty Little Liars, Vampire Diaries or Teen Wolf?

yahoogirl u love doing nothing lol thats great i love you :tongue: hehe
Original post by Emily.97
Do certain colleges/unis not offer help for things like dyslexia? Might be worth finding out if you havent.

Oh right- nah, too busy with a level work for that :P. Hmm.. Reading, yoga, drawing, spending time with family- just relaxing low key stuff.
Oh wow, thats weird- i love coffee :P!

Yep I am doing A levels- I'm planning on going to university in September.
Some sports I like to watch (ie tennis, sometimes football but not often)- with regards to playing, which I never do, I'm more drawn to independent games like tennis and badminton- not that in to team games.

You like candles?

sorry for the delayed reply i forgot to answer yesterday haha.
not that i know of they dont. colleges do foundation courses and entry level courses for beginners or pple with dyslexia but i dont think uni's do anything to offer help.
When you said that theres other/better ways to have fun than drinking i thought u was being rude maybe hehe
to busy with a level work for what, drinking? nah thats no excuse :-P pple see it as a way to kickback and relax.
so many students and pple our age love going out and drinking. at uni its very hard to avoid the big drinking culture.
yeah i know it is weird isnt it !?! how much coffee do you drink a day
roughly?
what you studying for a level? im not much of a sports fan either and if i do play which i rarely do then im not really a team player either lol
yes i do like candles :smile: i used to have loads out all around my room but dont have that many now bcos it was too maNY HAHA, got loads in the cupboard/draws though so if u need any hehe :-P
dunno whats going on with the text right now !! you live in oxford (sorry if thats to personal and are hoping to go the oxford uni's? i know someone whos at oxford brookes
Original post by billy-jo
sorry for the delayed reply i forgot to answer yesterday haha.
not that i know of they dont. colleges do foundation courses and entry level courses for beginners or pple with dyslexia but i dont think uni's do anything to offer help.
When you said that theres other/better ways to have fun than drinking i thought u was being rude maybe hehe
to busy with a level work for what, drinking? nah thats no excuse :-P pple see it as a way to kickback and relax.
so many students and pple our age love going out and drinking. at uni its very hard to avoid the big drinking culture.
yeah i know it is weird isnt it !?! how much coffee do you drink a day
roughly?
what you studying for a level? im not much of a sports fan either and if i do play which i rarely do then im not really a team player either lol
yes i do like candles :smile: i used to have loads out all around my room but dont have that many now bcos it was too maNY HAHA, got loads in the cupboard/draws though so if u need any hehe :-P
dunno whats going on with the text right now !! you live in oxford (sorry if thats to personal and are hoping to go the oxford uni's? i know someone whos at oxford brookes

Have you checked whether unis offer help?

No I wasn't being rude, I was just saying what I thought haha. And yeah so many people view drink in that way but that isn't an excuse for me to be drawn to it- are you saying I'm gonna have to drink at uni? :wink:
I drink between 1 and 3 cups of coffee a day.

I'm studying Psychology, English lit and History.
Yup I do live in Oxford- don't plan to go to uni in Oxford though haha!

You got a full time job?
(edited 9 years ago)
nope, no job, incorrect.

person below has never watched Sherlock
I have watched Sherlock :wink:

Likes being a student.
Being a student can be fun I suppose!

Is under 5 foot 8

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RussMack
Being a student can be fun I suppose!

Is under 5 foot 8

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oui, five foot 6.

Has an exam today.
Original post by hollieeilloh
Oui, five foot 6.

Has an exam today.

Nope, but tomorrow.

Have eaten potatoes today
Just a protein shake so far. Potatoes /fries /chips sound good right about now though.

Didn't have to walk the dog this morning.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest