The Student Room Group

O2 Student Discount

Hi everyone,

I want to take out a phone contract for a Samsung Galaxy S5 on O2 Refresh which is £33 a month, but with the student discount it would be £23.10 a month, but does the student discount apply to those in further education colleges as well as I am studying at one and would like to know if I could avail of it?
Original post by JonJo000
Hi everyone,

I want to take out a phone contract for a Samsung Galaxy S5 on O2 Refresh which is £33 a month, but with the student discount it would be £23.10 a month, but does the student discount apply to those in further education colleges as well as I am studying at one and would like to know if I could avail of it?

Hold off on getting a galaxy S5 contract, especially one that expensive. Most Android manufacturers will release their new flagship phones soon and the S6 will be announced within the next three months, at which point you'll either want one of the new shiny phones or the S5 will plummet in price. Either way it pays to wait if you can!

But yeah, according to the very basic T&Cs on the O2 student page you need a valid student card and to be 18+, if both apply to you I wouldn't expect they'd care exactly where you were studying. The easiest thing to do is to head in store and ask :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending