The Student Room Group
Easier said than done but you need to act really confident. No one can bully you if you full of confidence and act like you don't care what they say.
Reply 2
Dear Anon,

'Being ugly' is not your fault. Doing nothing about it is your fault.
You should make people see you for your skills , not for your looks. Do something so that people can remember you for what you did, not what you look like. This will give you the strength to face anyone and even marry an attractive person. As contradicta also stated, no one can bully you if you are full of confidence, He's totally correct. Be Optimistic :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I don't want to see myself in the mirror anymore. It makes me cry a bit every morning.

I also want to prevent 'ugliness' bullying from happening. It hurts me that no person I find attractive is interested in me.

Go to the gym, at least you'd have a sexy body! That would help your confidence loads.
Tell those people to stop bullying you and tell your teacher.
Original post by German123
Tell those people to stop bullying you and tell your teacher.

Telling bullies to stop will not have any effect they'll probably laugh in their face

Telling a teacher also might not be great as some don't take it seriously or forget to tell someone in higher authority.

I would go straight to head of the year to complain
Original post by bittr n swt
Telling bullies to stop will not have any effect they'll probably laugh in their face

Telling a teacher also might not be great as some don't take it seriously or forget to tell someone in higher authority.

I would go straight to head of the year to complain

What your saying is somewhat true but its better to try. You cant assume that some teachers don't care because in fact most do. Sticking up for yourself is the best way(that is what I would do).
Original post by Mr.Econometrics
Go to the gym, at least you'd have a sexy body! That would help your confidence loads.

This was me at one point when I was really fit

Butterface 4 lyfe :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
I don't want to see myself in the mirror anymore. It makes me cry a bit every morning.

I also want to prevent 'ugliness' bullying from happening. It hurts me that no person I find attractive is interested in me.

Are you getting bullied or is no-one asking you out?

Okay seriously

1: use creams you make your clean clear ( cleanse, tone and moisturize seriously) find home remidies to enhance your facial looks ( May sounds mad but honey MIXED with water lightens hair and eyes, would be careful with this though)

2: Do 1 and then when you can do no more accept who you are and that you love you

3: Going to the gym and getting a good body is always a bonus, may only work to a certain extent and the average face&body or the average body and pretty face win always win in the end but at least it's something :smile:
:smile:
Original post by Raysorb
Dear Anon,

'Being ugly' is not your fault. Doing nothing about it is your fault.
You should make people see you for your skills , not for your looks. Do something so that people can remember you for what you did, not what you look like. This will give you the strength to face anyone and even marry an attractive person. As contradicta also stated, no one can bully you if you are full of confidence, He's totally correct. Be Optimistic :smile:

I love your comment! ❤️❤️ I have always been bullied for being ugly. But I know it’s not true. If you see the good in you, you will see that you are CONFIDENTLY NOT UGLY. But your pretty or handsome

Latest

Trending

Trending