The Student Room Group

How well did you do in your mocks?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cell Walls
Well Done Man! Keep up the hard work buddy :smile:. With grades like that you could be shooting off to oxford :tongue:

Haha nope, I'm happy with an AAB offer from Warwick chemistry :smile:

Though I'm hoping to get considerably higher than that because alevels remain on your CV for life

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm aiming for AAA-BBB in my mocks. Let's hope I get AAA in the real thing otherwise my dreams of applying to Oxford will be out of the window . . .
Original post by SH0405
Jesus. It was a poo joke.

I literally just got it when I logged on. Well played sir.
Original post by Nidokid
I literally just got it when I logged on. Well played sir.

:tongue:
Reply 104
A*ABD

Comp, Physics, Maths, Chemistry (All A2)
Hi - I've quoted everyone from this thread in as I've got a new competition which you may like to participate in - with prizes for the winners!

The 'Grow your Grades' competition! All the details on how to enter are explained
in this forum! - the competition is there for you to show off your improvements from your mock grades to your real grades in the summer, and it'll be a lot of fun!

If you know of anyone else that'd be interested, get them to take part too!

:banana2::banana2::banana2:

Spoiler

Original post by mobbsy91
Hi - I've quoted everyone from this thread in as I've got a new competition which you may like to participate in - with prizes for the winners!

The 'Grow your Grades' competition! All the details on how to enter are explained
in this forum! - the competition is there for you to show off your improvements from your mock grades to your real grades in the summer, and it'll be a lot of fun!

If you know of anyone else that'd be interested, get them to take part too!

:banana2::banana2::banana2:

Brought to you by :banana:tm, the official smiley of the Grow your Grades contest. :yy:
:banana: :banana2: :banana:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Brought to you by :banana:tm, the official smiley of the Grow your Grades contest. :yy:
:banana: :banana2: :banana:

PRSOM
Original post by rakib567
What grades did you get? Do you care at all?

Just finished 'em! We're probably going to start getting our results on Monday (ohmygods) as I bumped into my History teacher whom was carrying my class' half-marked papers.

Oh bother.
I've only had my AS Psychology "mock mock" so far (Yes, apparantly that is actually a thing at my 6th form :dontknow: ) and I got an A in that, which I was surprised with considering Psychology is my least favourite. I'm really worried about my history mock though.
Original post by 870136
Maths, economics and physics. A was in physics. Was certainly not expecting that lol, I was expecting A*AB

How did you get those grades??
Original post by Mariee16
Only got one back so far- U in maths.... it was the May 2014 paper, did anyone else find it hard?

Yes it was!!
I dont know mine yet apart from Physics but i probably got ACDE (Maths, computing, F.maths, Physics (physics i know i got an E XD). So basically i'm failing XD
Mocks are kind of stressful and I guess people would be lucky to scrape D's.
Is it fine if I do badly though because I honestly have done no revision and throughout the year have got A and Bs and know I'll get Ds and Es in the mocks. I know I'm capable at getting high grades in the real thing if I stick to my revision but do u reckon Its fine if I fail my mocks ???
AS Mocks
A*-AICT & Physics
A - Maths & Chemistry
Reply 116
AS mocks: AAAAA
Bio, chem, physics, maths, f maths
I really didn't think I did that well, or that I really knew the material, so I'm definitely going to start doing some revision for summer even though I'm happy with my grades!
A in Human Biology. Did Psychology on Friday and not having a French one
ADDE. Absolutely wonderful
I got ABBC
A in politics
B in history
B in law
C in chemistry

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest