The Student Room Group

TSR Wedding

Scroll to see replies

Would the wedding be on the pier?
Reply 21
Original post by shadowdweller
1. Tillybop
2. Hal.E.Lujah
3. BurstingBubbles (Also in charge of food, providing she doesn't eat it all), shadowdweller (I apparently planned this thing, may as well have a role)
4. getfunky, with TornadoGR4 for if (read: when) he drops out

5. The_Internet (May be about the wedding before, and contain "sorry?" at least once)
6. Guests are arranged by rep to post ratio. Anyone with neg rep has to stand outside, as discussed with Tillybop :mmm:
7. A member of the CT - they can decide amongst themselves (aka fight over it) :colone:

Oh my god :rofl:

This is good :blush:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

Good idea :yep:
Reply 23
1. Shadowdweller
2. BurstingBubbles (she has 7 penises)
3. Every member of the CT (even the males must be in pretty dresses :wink:)
4. The_Internet - he will probably starting laughing at random, after he understands his own jokes a while after his best man speech.

5. BurstingBubbles - wants to make a speech about her own wedding, because she wants to make a small rant about axes.
6. We have CT and mods sat at the front - it is a mod wedding after all. Other users will be arranged by the number of posts on the site.
7. Hal.E.Lujah - will provide readings in the best dramatic voice possible.

Oh I forgot about the design of the wedding - will have axes all around, as well as cards on the tables saying "how to use grammar correctly". It will also have images of the grumpy cat dotted about, and of course, since it's a mod wedding, the colour scheme will be purple.

I forgot to give myself a role in this wedding, so I'll just wander about throughout the day :h:

And Puddles can offer the alcohol around :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

I think that would be cool - apart from if the traditional English weather lets us down (as per!)
Original post by Jeanlucpicard
I think that would be cool - apart from if the traditional English weather lets us down (as per!)

Haha. I think we could safely say that we'd need to plan for bad weather...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mobbsy91
Haha. I think we could safely say that we'd need to plan for bad weather...

Posted from TSR Mobile

At least then, everyone could go into the arcade bits on the pier...:tongue:
Motorbiker, The_Internet and I are the chauffeurs for the day :sexface:
Original post by Tillybop
1. Shadowdweller
4. The_Internet - he will probably starting laughing at random, after he understands his own jokes a while after his best man speech.

5. BurstingBubbles - wants to make a speech about her own wedding, because she wants to make a small rant about axes.
6. We have CT and mods sat at the front - it is a mod wedding after all. Other users will be arranged by the number of posts on the site.

Oh I forgot about the design of the wedding - will have axes all around, as well as cards on the tables saying "how to use grammar correctly". It will also have images of the grumpy cat dotted about, and of course, since it's a mod wedding, the colour scheme will be purple.

I forgot to give myself a role in this wedding, so I'll just wander about throughout the day :h:

To be fair, the CT love an occasion for dressing up. After all, I think I'd look pretty good with a bridesmaids dress on - gives me an excuse to wear a fascinator too...yes, I know what a fascinator is..:facepalm:
I'll take care of security with 300 men:yy:
Reply 30
Original post by Jeanlucpicard
To be fair, the CT love an occasion for dressing up. After all, I think I'd look pretty good with a bridesmaids dress on - gives me an excuse to wear a fascinator too...yes, I know what a fascinator is..:facepalm:

:rofl:

We'll swap notes on which fascinators look the best later :wink:

Original post by James A

Can I be a chauffeur? I am a good driver I promise. :puppyeyes:
Reply 31
Original post by James A

No way. I'm getting the bride on the back of my 125 for the trip to the church :wink:
:rofl:

We'll swap notes on which fascinators look the best later :wink:

Can I be a chauffeur? I am a good driver I promise. :puppyeyes:

You're hired :colone:

Original post by Reue
No way. I'm getting the bride on the back of my 125 for the trip to the church :wink:

:sexface: don't lose the bride on the A roads :wink:
Reply 33
Original post by James A
You're hired :colone:

:woo:

People who are passengers in the cars I drive must sign a waiver, to agree that they will not blame loss of life on me :h:
:woo:

People who are passengers in the cars I drive must sign a waiver, to agree that they will not blame loss of life on me :h:

*warns insurance company about this' :ninja:
Reply 35
This isnt fair. The way they are seeting us I'll be near the back:eek: CT's and award winners/nominees should be at the front. Oh and depending on the bride im happy to groom:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
1. Shadowdweller

Oooh, so I get to wear a full suit, with top hat and everything? :teeth: :hat2:

I like this :colone:

P.S, so adding this to my about me :gah:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by BurstingBubbles

Don't forget a bowtie :mmm:

Spoiler

Reply 38
Original post by BurstingBubbles