The Student Room Group

Why are most Girls so boring and conservative?

Girls with short hair/tattoos/who dress in "adventurous" ways/who aren't afraid to own their sexuality and are experienced/aren't afraid to do risky things like smoke or do drugs are hottest IMO, but these individuals are truly rare to find. "Good/feminine girls" are a dime a dozen and so boring/conformist, what happened to the 60s girls?

I mean why aren't there more 10/10 free thinking chiks like this:

Scroll to see replies

They're not at all attractive. 2nd one's okay.
Reply 2
Original post by Abdul-Karim
They're not at all attractive. 2nd one's okay.

Their style is individual, which i like, way above the generic long haired housewife types society is full of today
Reply 3
The problem with alternative dress is that when you take a step back, they all look the same.
Most girls are so Toring huh?
Reply 5
Original post by A5ko
The problem with alternative dress is that when you take a step back, they all look the same.

More individual than your average gal

shawn_o1
x

tory?
(edited 9 years ago)
ew
Reply 7
Original post by VladThe1mpaler
ew

Theyre hot
Reply 8
Original post by HarryDn
Girls with short hair/tattoos/who dress in "adventurous" ways/who aren't afraid to own their sexuality and are experienced/aren't afraid to do risky things like smoke or do drugs are hottest IMO, but these individuals are truly rare to find. "Good/feminine girls" are a dime a dozen and so boring/conformist, what happened to the 60s girls?

I mean why aren't there more 10/10 free thinking chiks like this:

How old are you?
Reply 9
Original post by Mick.w
How old are you?

ask your mum

it's all good. peace out
Reply 10
My mum said smoking isn't cool
Most girls try to be different but just end up being the same like the tatoos etc. i bet 10years ago girls and tatoos werent the in thing

Now they all want them to look good and be the part of society which is 1000x hotter according to young society itseld when infact theyre everywhere now and since this is the case they arent deemed as nice. IMO
Reply 12
Original post by RobML

:frown:

heavyhandscott
Most girls try to be different but just end up being the same like the tatoos etc. i bet 10years ago girls and tatoos werent the in thing

Now they all want them to look good and be the part of society which is 1000x hotter according to young society itseld when infact theyre everywhere now and since this is the case they arent deemed as nice. IMO

I barely know anyone girls or guys with tattoos, most girls i know would never get one

Theyre cool tho :R
Original post by HarryDn
:frown:

I barely know anyone girls or guys with tattoos, most girls i know would never get one

Theyre cool tho :R

They arent the people i hang around with. I dont like them, all the desigbs will look ridiculous when youre a middle aged parent with kids who lok up to you never mind being elderly!
Original post by RobML

You have a good mum, mine says the same
That takes a lot of effort and money. CBA.
Reply 16
Original post by redferry
That takes a lot of effort and money. CBA.

How is it more effort than other style tho? :colondollar:
Reply 17
Original post by heavyhandscott
They arent the people i hang around with. I dont like them, all the desigbs will look ridiculous when youre a middle aged parent with kids who lok up to you never mind being elderly!

It shows your individual? :colondollar:

who do you hang out with?
Original post by HarryDn
How is it more effort than other style tho? :colondollar:

You have to get your hair cut more often when it is short (I cut mine ever 18 months), they are wearing heavier make-up than most girls, piercings are expensive and a faff to maintain (take it from me, I've had a total of 16), tattoos are expensive and you have to keep them out the sun, also painful on both counts, dying your hair is expensive and needs doing regularly, 'alternative' clothes are generally more expensive...

I could go on.

Also you have to be really pretty in the first place to look good with a shaved head.
Reply 19
Original post by HarryDn
ask your mum

it's all good. peace out

lol *applause*

well done.

anyway I guess your young.

trust me by the time your u start to approach ur mid 20s then you realize that most women are just a sexual and ideological identity wreckage. that wreckage. pretty much turns out like the girls you like.

Quick Reply

Latest