The Student Room Group

Nottingham A108 Medicine with a Foundation Year 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lboyle426
Are they all fine with you initially achieving ABB? I applied to Queen's University Belfast, UEA and Southampton's Medicine with a foundation year :smile:

Yupp,but with increased competition it looks like resitters are being put on the back bench :/ ooh those are good options! Good luck!
Btw Nottingham says we should hear from them before Christmas :smile:
Original post by numar9501
Yupp,but with increased competition it looks like resitters are being put on the back bench :/ ooh those are good options! Good luck!
Btw Nottingham says we should hear from them before Christmas :smile:

Ahh that's so irritating. :frown: Hopefully it'll work out for the both of us, there's a million different ways to get there we've just taken a path that's slightly more uphill haha. Thank you!! Good luck to you too :biggrin:

Ahhh really? Did you phone them??
Original post by lboyle426
Ahh that's so irritating. :frown: Hopefully it'll work out for the both of us, there's a million different ways to get there we've just taken a path that's slightly more uphill haha. Thank you!! Good luck to you too :biggrin:

Ahhh really? Did you phone them??

Thank you! And I emailed them :smile:
Yupp,but with increased competition it looks like resitters are being put on the back bench :/ ooh those are
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by crazya96
When you say resitters what kind do you mean.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I mean those who didn't get AAA first sitting at a2 and are now resitting exams to get those grades and above :smile:
Reply 45
Does anyone know when we should be hearing back from them?
Original post by s.was99
Does anyone know when we should be hearing back from them?

When I emailed them a while back they replied saying before Christmas,but no-one seems to have heard from them yet so possibly early January :smile:
Only BCC grades 11 spaces

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone had an offer yet? Feeling so impatient now!!
Original post by Flower281196
Has anyone had an offer yet? Feeling so impatient now!!

No interviews have been given out yet
Reply 50
What are everyone's stats?
Original post by An4w42
What are everyone's stats?

Achieved ABBb Applied with A*AAB D*
Ukcat 590
GCSE's 8A* 5A
I applied because they don't take into a account resits therefore the actual grades they will count are A*ABB and hence that's not good enough for the 5 year course.

Btw for anyone interested I emailed admissions and they said the interview dates are end of Feb,end of march and beginning of April :/ and that they aim to let us know over the next few weeks...they've had around 400 applicants and will be giving out 60-70 interviews. Good luck all!
Achieved ABBb Applied with A*AAB D*
Ukcat 590
GCSE's 8A* 5A
I applied because they don't take into a account resits therefore the actual grades they will count are A*ABB and hence that's not good enough for the 5 year course.

Btw for anyone interested I emailed admissions and they said the interview dates are end of Feb,end of march and beginning of April :/ and that they aim to let us know over the next few weeks...they've had around 400 applicants and will be giving out 60-70 interviews. Good luck all!

Thank you for sharing the information about the amount of interviews they're giving out and when! :smile: PS Good luck!
I received an invite to interview today, good luck to everyone else
I did too but all the interview slots are sold out..is that bad? Does it mean I've missed my chance? So panicked right now!
Reply 55
Same, well done!!! Good luck guys!
Original post by meerkat30
I did too but all the interview slots are sold out..is that bad? Does it mean I've missed my chance? So panicked right now!

I think they are releasing more dates, so I wouldnt panick
Original post by s.was99
Same, well done!!! Good luck guys!

Did you manage to book a slot for 27/2/15?
Oh okay good, thank you but did you get a slot?
I got a slot, but there was very few when I recieved the email

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending