When girls prefer to make you happy in the bedroom

You know when they focus on pleasing you

the thought doesnt sit well with me at all

whats your thoughts tsr?
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
why doesn't it sit well with you?
Why girls specifically? Would it be fine if it's the other way round? Some people get more pleasure out of pleasing others.
I get pleasure out of pleasing my partner. I sometimes go Happy? And he always goes Very, you? What's wrong with that?
Original post by Mick.w
why doesn't it sit well with you?
idk should be a give take sorta thing

not take take...

open to hear your views

Original post by superwolf
Why girls specifically? Would it be fine if it's the other way round? Some people get more pleasure out of pleasing others.
hmmm I guess.
I just hope she doesnt feel the need to do it...
hence my comfortableness with going 50 50 on it

Original post by Anonymous
I get pleasure out of pleasing my partner. I sometimes go Happy? And he always goes Very, you? What's wrong with that?
ah you dont see it as a tad unfair or anything?
Original post by trustmeimlying1

not take take...

open to hear your views

hmmm I guess.

Some people are just naturally more submissive, and actually will get a lot more pleasure out of that than being more dominant (which they might feel quite uncomfortable with). For me gender doesn't really enter into the equation, it's just a matter of personal tastes. :smile:
Original post by superwolf
Some people are just naturally more submissive, and actually will get a lot more pleasure out of that than being more dominant (which they might feel quite uncomfortable with). For me gender doesn't really enter into the equation, it's just a matter of personal tastes. :smile:

ah.

I just dont want to be a taker like in the past is all.

Cheers for giving great insight on the issue.
Reply 7

not take take...

open to hear your views

hmmm I guess.

guess for me. my biggest concern with partner is loyalty.

I've noticed that girls who like to please tend to like. want to please a lot of people. they tend to cheat more.

"people pleasers" as a wider character type ted to appear emotionally unstable because after they run out of energy to keep up the "happy mask" they switch on you or just avoid being around you because they think you require a performance. Not only this but the pressure of trying to please everyone can be a lot and they can turn to self medication.
Go to an AA meeting see the people you'll see what I'm talking about.

Also due to being a people pleaser they can tend to also lie and keep the truth from you because they want you to think "everything's ok"
Could be her way of avoiding having to engage in activities which have proved a disappointment in the past?

Or, may suggest a lack of confidence in a man 's ability to please her? Perhaps she's had frustrating experiences she doesn't want to repeat?
(edited 9 years ago)

Do you mean when they let you watch Match of the Day, rather than whining that they'd really like to watch EastEnders?
Original post by Mick.w
guess for me. my biggest concern with partner is loyalty.

I've noticed that girls who like to please tend to like. want to please a lot of people. they tend to cheat more.

"people pleasers" as a wider character type ted to appear emotionally unstable because after they run out of energy to keep up the "happy mask" they switch on you or just avoid being around you because they think you require a performance. Not only this but the pressure of trying to please everyone can be a lot and they can turn to self medication.
Go to an AA meeting see the people you'll see what I'm talking about.

Also due to being a people pleaser they can tend to also lie and keep the truth from you because they want you to think "everything's ok"

HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL THIS?

no because he asks if I am happy too.
Reply 11
HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL THIS?

Why do you ask?

the thought doesnt sit well with me at all

whats your thoughts tsr?

When I do this it's basically because I know I won't be able to finish, so I may as well make the other person finish. Because I've had guys get very frustrated and even angry (?) at me for, well, not coming before. So I kinda side-step that whole issue altogether by doing this.
Original post by pickup
Could be her way of avoiding having to engage in activities which have proved a disappointment in the past?

Or, may suggest a lack of confidence in a ma 's ability to please her? Perhaps she's had frustrating experiences she doesn't want to repeat?

^me
Original post by Mick.w
Why do you ask?

lol just asking
Reply 15
lol just asking

ah I see just experience.
I may have missed the point reading all this but pleasing a woman should not be a chore. I'm not a massive fan of going down on a girl or doing the slow, gentle, go forever type sex (I never thought I'd say it but I actually get bored during that type of sex) so I do something I enjoy (handwork) to bring the girl to orgasm before I go for it at relatively quick pace. Unless your with a dominant girl then most won't demand that you please her in a certain way.

Fortunately a lot of girls are still relatively submissive in the bedroom.
Original post by молодой гений
When I do this it's basically because I know I won't be able to finish, so I may as well make the other person finish. Because I've had guys get very frustrated and even angry (?) at me for, well, not coming before. So I kinda side-step that whole issue altogether by doing this.

You a girl.

It can be odd but if you say you never orgasmed with anybody else either then that most likely deals with the issue of them thinking they are not good.
Original post by Rakas21
It can be odd but if you say you never orgasmed with anybody else either then that most likely deals with the issue of them thinking they are not good.

But that just wouldn't be true :cool:
Original post by Rakas21
Fortunately a lot of girls are still relatively submissive in the bedroom.

I'm fairly dominant. Never had any complaints. Isn't it boring af to be with someone really tame all the time?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending