The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Hello!! Anybody applied to uclan? mental health nursing??

Hi I applied to study mental health at uclan, preston and have received a letter today (2 weeks after applying) just saying to keep an eye out through the post for future mail from uclan. Does this sound promising? Im a mature student with not many qualifications but experience in care work with adults who suffer with mental health problems. Looking to hear from anyone who has received a similar letter?! It didnt say yes or no!! Annoying, I hate waiting!!
Regard Nikki
Original post by nikkigarnett
Hi I applied to study mental health at uclan, preston and have received a letter today (2 weeks after applying) just saying to keep an eye out through the post for future mail from uclan. Does this sound promising? Im a mature student with not many qualifications but experience in care work with adults who suffer with mental health problems. Looking to hear from anyone who has received a similar letter?! It didnt say yes or no!! Annoying, I hate waiting!!
Regard Nikki

It means their considering your application, I got an interview offer a week after getting a letter
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending