The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

I applied to Freshfields on the 6th (last day) and completed the test but haven't heard anything and the status of my application still says 'submitted'. Is anyone else yet to hear anything from them at all? I'm guessing I've probably not got an interview or anything if it's this late..
Hello everyone :smile:

Does anyone else have an interview at CMS? I have one next week and was wondering if anyone had any idea what the analysis exercise will be and how to prepare?
Travers Smith interview :smile:
Original post by keep.on.smiling
Travers Smith interview :smile:

Congrats! When did you apply and is this for a vac scheme?
Original post by givemegoodnews
Congrats! When did you apply and is this for a vac scheme?

Thanks, :smile: Yep I applied mid December for a vac scheme :smile:
Original post by AnnaMay14
I applied to Freshfields on the 6th (last day) and completed the test but haven't heard anything and the status of my application still says 'submitted'. Is anyone else yet to hear anything from them at all? I'm guessing I've probably not got an interview or anything if it's this late..

yeah me too...fingers crossed 😊
Addleshaw Goddard Assessment centre! :smile:
when are the weil interviews? did watson glaser on 14th and trying to work out if it's a lost cause
Reply 1488
Original post by dublin1
when are the weil interviews? did watson glaser on 14th and trying to work out if it's a lost cause

I did the test on the 14th too and haven't heard back from them since...
Original post by narusku

Well done and good luck!
when did you hand in your app?
Reply 1490
Original post by narusku

Congrats! Which office have you applied to?
Vac scheme at Hogan Lovells :smile:
Original post by lse728
Congrats! Which office have you applied to?

The London office!
Original post by nilv123
Well done and good luck!
when did you hand in your app?

Thank you! I got it submitted in late December.
Original post by ZaraW
I did the test on the 14th too and haven't heard back from them since...

are you law or non law?
Reply 1495
Original post by dublin1
are you law or non law?

law
Original post by footchemllab
Olswang assessment centre :smile:

Did you do the inductive reasoning test? How long did it take from that point to get a telephone interview invite? I got an invite for the test Monday, have done test Tuesday night and heard nothing since...
Original post by timeless.
Reed Smith situational judgement test?

Reed Smith is doing offers on rolling basis? I thought they start sending these out after the deadline.
Original post by icenomad1
Did you do the inductive reasoning test? How long did it take from that point to get a telephone interview invite? I got an invite for the test Monday, have done test Tuesday night and heard nothing since...

Hey. Yeah I did the test a couple of weeks ago (the Monday after the deadline) in the morning and they invited me to the phone interview the same day I took the test. I did the phone interview 2 days ago and they invited me to the final round yesterday. I wouldn't lose hope though, others were invited to interview after I was, good luck and hope that helps!
Original post by icenomad1

I sat the test last night and got a telephone interview invite this morning.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending