The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Bucks New University 2015 applicants?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Bucks might be my first I'm also torn between two Universities, this and Southampton Solent 😟

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
It's really hard!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by keeleyfox
Bucks might be my first I'm also torn between two Universities, this and Southampton Solent 😟

Posted from TSR Mobile

Southampton is a lot better for Nightlife and student experiences! :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Danni_079
Southampton is a lot better for Nightlife and student experiences! :smile:

That's what I thought 😟 ahh! I think I'll be okay once I've seen them both I haven't been to any open days yet. Got them in February :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's what I thought 😟 ahh! I think I'll be okay once I've seen them both I haven't been to any open days yet. Got them in February :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah enjoy! Southampton Solent looks a little run down but the area is amazing and the nightlife and shopping is excellent :smile:.
Reply 25
Hello! I got an offer from bucks! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well done! :smile: is it unconditional? :smile: i got a postcard saying they're reviewing my application :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by maksiweronika
Well done! :smile: is it unconditional? :smile: i got a postcard saying they're reviewing my application :smile:

Nope it's conditional, I need 3 Merits in my current business course to get in which should be easy! Ahhh not long now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope it's conditional, I need 3 Merits in my current business course to get in which should be easy! Ahhh not long now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats!!! :smile: you thinking of firming it? I'm still so torn!

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's alright! Congratulations! I'm still torn too! Will have to see when I get all my offers :smile:
That's alright! Congratulations! I'm still torn too! Will have to see when I get all my offers :smile:

Are you girls going to the open day next month??

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've already been, but I'm planning to go again :smile: hopefully it will help! X
I've already been, but I'm planning to go again :smile: hopefully it will help! X

I just want to get more of a look around the town tbh! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did have a little look and it's got a massive shopping centre :smile: well technically it's got two :-)
Hey all, just confirmed my conditional for Bucks as firm on international travel and tourism management!!!! I can't wait!

Accommodation wise, I am looking at Hughenden (simply because it's big and offers ensuites!)

Anyone going to the open day on the 21st of Feb??? :smile:
I did have a little look and it's got a massive shopping centre :smile: well technically it's got two :-)

I've seen one of them but it was a while ago, my ex boyfriend goes there haha! Definitely need to get a good look around but don't want to go alone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amylou12345
Hey all, just confirmed my conditional for Bucks as firm on international travel and tourism management!!!! I can't wait!

Accommodation wise, I am looking at Hughenden (simply because it's big and offers ensuites!)

Anyone going to the open day on the 21st of Feb??? :smile:

Congrats!!! :smile:

I'm not sure where to firm yet but if I go to bucks hughenden will be my choice of accommodation. I'm possibly going to the open day, I'm not too sure yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
@Danni_079 oh awks! I've applied to another uni that my ex goes to too :L erm i guess it will be worth to have a look around if you're torn between two! :smile:
@Danni_079 oh awks! I've applied to another uni that my ex goes to too :L erm i guess it will be worth to have a look around if you're torn between two! :smile:

Haha, it's cool we're on great terms! :smile:
Yeah tbh I've had three offers and I don't know where to go between any of them, and the open days are all on the same days which is ridiculous! What course did you apply for again? I've completely forgotten!

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's good :-) I've applied to 3 but only got one reply atm.. but I'm still so undecided! :L
Omg no way that's so unfair!! 😑
I applied to do Airline and Airport Management :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending