The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ashrav30
Did anyone get any offers today? Since its thursday :tongue:

not yet.. I'm in my 6th week. I hope they will reply back today... Does anyone know what time of the day does LSE give out offer? Is it updated on UCAS at the end of the day like 5pm?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Offers and emails will start coming in from around 1ish-5ish based on previous posts
Reply 2542
Offers generally tend to be sent around 5pm
Any offer / rejection?
Original post by xxxxxxyyyyyy
just got my offer for sociology!!! anyone else?

Congrats! Still waiting for mine. Got an email two weeks ago saying that they need more time to take a decision and it'll take up to 4 weeks. Slightly nervous now 😐
Not a peep. Sick of getting my hopes up now tbh z_z Best to just expect an email on March 31
Original post by phoebehchapman
I've had the 2+8+2 week emails..does everyone get an additional 4 week email?

Adding all of this up, the latest I skould hear from them is the 23rd Jan (tomorrow) so if I don't hear from them today..I've either been rejected, or I'm going to get that 4 week email.

People who have had the 4 week email, when exactly did you get it?

I got my 4 week email 9 weeks after I received my 8 week email.
Original post by phoebehchapman
I've not had any 4 week email yet so hopefully that means a decision will be made either today or tomorrow regarding my application

I hope you hear back from them soon! Just know that LSE hasn't been sticking to their time frames so it's normal if it takes a long time for them to respond.
Any G&E offers todayy
Just got an offer for econ!
no only 2+8+2 for holidays
Original post by chiara97

Congratulations!! :smile:
Was it the end of your 4 weeks?
No it was my 9th week after i received the 8 week mail!
I applied in November for Social Policy and Sociology and received an acknowledgement email on December 5th, followed by the two week wait email directly from the admissions assessor on the 8th. The admissions selector review email came on the 19th, asking for additional eight week wait, so maybe a mid-Feb response.

Super nervous!!!
No it was my 9th week after i received the 8 week mail!

Ah nice :smile:

Congrats!!!
Offer for International Relations!!!

I applied from Canada :smile:
Any accounting and finance offers today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jakepro94
I applied in November for Social Policy and Sociology and received an acknowledgement email on December 5th, followed by the two week wait email directly from the admissions assessor on the 8th. The admissions selector review email came on the 19th, asking for additional eight week wait, so maybe a mid-Feb response.

Super nervous!!!

Sorry to be nosy.

But what were ur GCSE grades and A2 predictions?

I applied for a similar course...
Jealousy isn't a good enough description for my feelings during every Thursday on this thread haha

Quick Reply

Latest