The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Cheapest self-catered en-suites on the vale?

Just firmed (woo!) looking at the accommodation and all I'm really after is a nice room with ensuite and self catered. I'll be on a budget though. Where will be best?
I'm in the same position. I'm hoping for mason :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by Leanne1455
I'm in the same position. I'm hoping for mason :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Apparently first years are randomly allocated from their guarantee scheme or something?
Original post by GeorginaLucienne
Apparently first years are randomly allocated from their guarantee scheme or something?

Yeah it's done in two waves so everyone who has got an unconditional will get their offer first so are more likely to get where they want.

What are you going to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah it's done in two waves so everyone who has got an unconditional will get their offer first so are more likely to get where they want.

What are you going to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What about those with conditionals? I'm going yo study palaeobiology and palaeoenvironments. What about you?
I've firmed for Modern languages with translation studies. Basically those with unconditional offers will get their accommodation choices in June or July and and everyone else gets there's in August after results day

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've firmed for Modern languages with translation studies. Basically those with unconditional offers will get their accommodation choices in June or July and and everyone else gets there's in August after results day

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've just got like an info pack in the post and it seems Liberty court is cheapest self catered with en suite at about 4 n a half grand for the year
Original post by GeorginaLucienne
I've just got like an info pack in the post and it seems Liberty court is cheapest self catered with en suite at about 4 n a half grand for the year

I know somebody who lives there and she said it is a long way from the university- about half an hour!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know somebody who lives there and she said it is a long way from the university- about half an hour!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess it would be a case of you win some you lose some!
Is your offer conditional then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is your offer conditional then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it is
They said they have changed the accommodation allocation to make it fairer when in fact it's really not because everyone who is unconditional allocated accommodation first so it is evident they will get their first choices

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending