The Student Room Group

After France supports recognition of palestine, palestinians burn French flag

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZolaCFC25
Some of us are just sheltered and happen to grow up in relative luxury, so don't understand the world very well. Either you are hideously incompassionate or you have a seriously cynical agenda. I know for fact you would be angry and desperate in their situation.

What do the alleged misdeeds of Israel against Palestine have to do with Palestinians burning the flag of a country that has been a strong supporter simply because some cartoonists published a cartoon?

That has nothing to do with the Israel/Palestine issue and everything to do with the bloodthirsty and hateful Islamism of a large minority of the Palestinian population
Original post by young_guns
What do the alleged misdeeds of Israel against Palestine have to do with Palestinians burning the flag of a country that has been a strong supporter simply because some cartoonists published a cartoon?

That has nothing to do with the Israel/Palestine issue and everything to do with the bloodthirsty and hateful Islamism of a large minority of the Palestinian population

Are you the OP? Good luck on denying that.

You talk as if the Mahmoud Abbas has some sort of leash on every Palestinian that walks on West Bank, Ramallah. If you want capture violence in Palestine you can. If you want to capture peace in Palestine, you still can.
Original post by ShotsFired-9941
Are you the OP? Good luck on denying that.

It would probably be pretty easy to confirm we're not the same person.

You talk as if the Mahmoud Abbas has some sort of leash on every Palestinian that walks on West Bank, Ramallah.

Fatuous strawman is fatuous. What does this have to do with Mahmoud Abbas? If anything, this has to do with Hamas nutcases and associated fellow travellers.

The fact some Palestinians would feel comfortable to do this in the street, rather than ashamed, speaks volumes about the acceptability of violence in their society
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by LockheedSpooky
Or perhaps I'm not an apologist for Muslim terror and don't wring my hands for 'palestinians' who threaten to bomb the one country in the EU which has consistently stood by them (had to because of its own Muslim population)

So, what exactly have they done for them other than pretend to care?
And how exactly are Palestine going to bomb them? They barely have the capacity to fire rockets over the border, not even an army.

'Apologist' lol, Jews used to be called terrorists in Nazi Germany, as did old Nelson in South Africa. Stupid terrorists.
Original post by DaveSmith99
So? This makes absolutely no difference to the Palestinian people's right of self-determination without the oppression and poverty imposed on them by zionism.

This -.-
It would probably be pretty easy to confirm we're not the same person.

Fatuous strawman is fatuous. What does this have to do with Mahmoud Abbas? If anything, this has to do with Hamas nutcases and associated fellow travellers.

The fact some Palestinians would feel comfortable to do this in the street, rather than ashamed, speaks volumes about the acceptability of violence in their society

The burning and condemnation of the French is not just happening in Palestine. Similar riots are also taking place in parts of africa, asia and god know where else.

I would assume people following this issue would appreciate that this to be more of emotional knee jerk than a terrorist influenced gathering but I keep underestimating the unparalleled dumbness in this forum.

I would assume people following this issue would appreciate that this to be more of emotional knee jerk than a terrorist influenced gathering but I keep underestimating the unparalleled dumbness in this forum.

So you're claiming that it was moderates who were out in the streets burning the French flag, rather than the extremists?

And you're unaware of how extremist (terrorist) organisations stoke up anger of these kinds of issues for political gain?
Original post by ZolaCFC25

'Apologist' lol, Jews used to be called terrorists. Stupid terrorists.

Is that supposed to mean "Stupid Jews'?
So you're claiming that it was moderates who were out in the streets burning the French flag, rather than the extremists?

And you're unaware of how extremist (terrorist) organisations stoke up anger of these kinds of issues for political gain?

What I'm saying is there absolutely no reason to judge the Palestinians' action based on this event.

This is an emotional protest /end of discussion.

If you want to judge the people of Palestine I suggest you watch a documentary.
What I'm saying is there absolutely no reason to judge the Palestinians' action based on this event.

This is an emotional protest.

So you're saying that the fact that something is an emotional protest means no judgment can be made? That's nonsensical.

You can tell a lot about a person by what upsets them. For example, if someone is upset by and protests a gay person being allowed to own property and vote, then you can deduce much about their character and beliefs.

If some people choose to burn the flag of a nation which has been quite supportive simply because a magazine in that nation published a cartoon, you can equally tell a lot about their character and beliefs.

If people feel comfortable to behave like that in public, again you can tell a lot about the society in which they live
You are wasting my time. Assuming your next post is also something like the last your earlier posts; this will be my last reply.

So you're saying that the fact that something is an emotional protest means no judgment can be made? That's nonsensical.

You can tell a lot about a person by what upsets them. For example, if someone is upset by and protests a gay person being allowed to own property and vote, then you can deduce much about their character and beliefs.

If some people choose to burn the flag of a nation which has been quite supportive simply because a magazine in that nation published a cartoon, you can equally tell a lot about their character and beliefs.

If people feel comfortable to behave like that in public, again you can tell a lot about the society in which they live

Documentary: a film or television or radio programme that provides a factual report on a particular subject.

There are several, several, documentaries created by recognized NGO, charities that are doing the rounds in youtube. With such factual sources of information at anyone's disposal, there isn't any need of an "expert's" opinion based on a 1 minute video posted on liveleak.
You are wasting my time. Assuming your next post is also something like the last your earlier posts; this will be my last reply.
Documentary: a film or television or radio programme that provides a factual report on a particular subject.

There are several, several, documentaries created by recognized NGO, charities that are doing the rounds in youtube. With such factual sources of information at anyone's disposal, there isn't any need of an "expert's" opinion based on a 1 minute video posted on liveleak.

:lol: You seem to be confused. Oh well, it's a bit much to hope to have intelligent discussion with every TSRian
Is that supposed to mean "Stupid Jews'?

You've missed the point yet again. You're the only one showing fascist tendencies. You're calling people terrorists just like the Nazis did in the Jews struggle for freedom in the camps. Bit like Gaza. They used to make 'terror' tunnels too, incidentally. Go read a bit.

You're wasting everyone's time here with your immature, irrational, pointless posts. Cya.
(edited 9 years ago)
How about after France supports recognition of Palestine, France has a terror attack that is framed on Muslims? Come on people all over the web including some Jews themselves are saying it's Mossad. Just like 9/11 where they found passports of hijackers, these suspected masked terrorists just so happen to leave photo ID behind.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending