The Student Room Group

Boyfriend won't go down on me...

We've only been together officially for a short while, but he's gone down on me only once in that time, even though I often go down on him several times in one night. He's mentioned it when we've sexted in the past but he just never does it. He does use his fingers but it's not the same for me, I find it a lot harder to finish and it's really frustrating. Ive told him before that the most pleasure i get is from oral... I've never had an issue with guys going down on me before, in fact most of the guys I've been with did it very willingly. I don't want to have to outright ask him to do it because I think that's kinda unsexy... What should I do? :/

Scroll to see replies

If I were you I would outright say you want him to do it/confront him about why he's not. It's not fair for you to be giving lots by the sounds of it and not recieveing
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
We've only been together officially for a short while, but he's gone down on me only once in that time, even though I often go down on him several times in one night. He's mentioned it when we've sexted in the past but he just never does it. He does use his fingers but it's not the same for me, I find it a lot harder to finish and it's really frustrating. Ive told him before that the most pleasure i get is from oral... I've never had an issue with guys going down on me before, in fact most of the guys I've been with did it very willingly. I don't want to have to outright ask him to do it because I think that's kinda unsexy... What should I do? :/

Outright ask him to do it.
Reply 3
Just tell him to do it. Don't worry if you think it sounds unsexy. You've hinted at what you want and relied on his initiative already and that's not worked, so time to be more direct.
You have to ask...otherwise you won't get and you'll end up on this forum again.

If he's been talking about it while sexting and doesn't actually do it then I don't even know what to say you definitely have to talk to him though. There's not really much else you can do.
See it from his point of view. You had several bfs. That means several cars of various skin and sizes have been driven to that workshop for lubrication, and repeatedly.

Really not a very nice thing to lick when you look at it that way.
Reply 6
Original post by ShotsFired-9941
See it from his point of view. You had several bfs. That means several cars of various skin and sizes have been driven to that workshop for lubrication, and repeatedly.

Everybody has wiped his ass thousands of times, but you still shake people's hands.
Reply 7

Yes because the girl doesn't take showers and all...
really?!
Reply 8

I've been with 4 guys before him, that's hardly an extortionate amount, and even if I'd been with more, why does that matter? He's had more sexual partners than I have, does that stop me from giving him oral?
Just ask, seriously.
Original post by christopher23
maybe its more to do with your hygene

Original post by Josb
Outright ask him to do it.

Original post by miser
Just tell him to do it. Don't worry if you think it sounds unsexy. You've hinted at what you want and relied on his initiative already and that's not worked, so time to be more direct.

Original post by Katrinabedson
If I were you I would outright say you want him to do it/confront him about why he's not. It's not fair for you to be giving lots by the sounds of it and not recieveing

Yeah I think I will just ask him the next time...
Reply 11
Coming from a guy, going down on a girl isn't always pleasant. With respect to all the girls I've been with, I often try and get them in the shower with me before we get into bed.
I'm a big fan of foreplay, in fact I often enjoy it a lot more than the sex itself.
But, often I've gone down on a girl and it's been a bit smelly or residue formed throughout the day is still lingering at the vagina, which can make it very unpleasant to enjoyably go down on a girl. (Both of which I've found to be very common)
So, have a good wipe or, like I do, shower before you start your business, and perhaps you might see a change in his attitude towards it.
I also find it much easier and more pleasant to go down on a girl with a bald vagina.

If you think you are hygienic and pubic hair isn't an issue, perhaps he's just frightened? I know the first few times I did it I was kinda freaked out by it, but when I relaxed it was HEAVEN.

Perhaps during foreplay, seductively ask him to 'lick you out'?

Hope this helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Josb
Everybody has wiped his ass thousands of times, but you still shake people's hands.

I don't lick anyone's hand if that's what you are thinking.

Original post by SSS_JJJ
Yes because the girl doesn't take showers and all...
really?!

Wounds heal but scars remain

I'm in many ways I am a Mr. Hygiene esp when it comes to sharing. I don't mind eating the pizza crumb that my partner didn't eat but if she requested I suck her lady parts given she is Miss One Night Stand then I'm Mr. Gtfo hag

Original post by Anonymous
I've been with 4 guys before him, that's hardly an extortionate amount, and even if I'd been with more, why does that matter? He's had more sexual partners than I have, does that stop me from giving him oral?

I don't think I'll be turned off by 4 if you are like 25-26 years old.
(edited 9 years ago)

.....lmao and when you think of where men's dicks have been.....
Original post by молодой гений
.....lmao and when you think of where men's dicks have been.....

Believe me I don't anal sex and never will. Honestly, I'm not even a fan of receiving bjs. I make it a point to go for an express wash once my pee goes down the drain.

Mine are maintained on a continuous basis forrealz
Believe me I don't anal sex and never will. Honestly, I'm not even a fan of receiving bjs. I make it a point to go for an express wash once my pee goes down the drain.

Mine are maintained on a continuous basis forrealz

Haha yeah anal is exactly what I was thinking of there. Tbh all of oral is pretty gross, objectively speaking. I love it all anyway though, esp giving it to women :colone:
Reply 16
Original post by Foo.mp3
Way to get laughed at. Most I've had to endure in the past is the odd plaintive mew/heavy hint dropped, fortunately :h:

She's tried hinting, and pretty overtly at that. She needs to be clear about what she wants, either so that he will do it, or so that he'll say why he doesn't want to. If he laughs then that just makes him insensitive.
[QUOTE="Anonymous;53120371"]We've only been together officially for a short while, but he's gone down on me only once in that time, even though I often go down on him several times in one night. He's mentioned it when we've sexted in the past but he just never does it. He does use his fingers but it's not the same for me, I find it a lot harder to finish and it's really frustrating. Ive told him before that the most pleasure i get is from oral... I've never had an issue with guys going down on me before, in fact most of the guys I've been with did it very willingly. I don't want to have to outright ask him to do it because I think that's kinda unsexy... What should I do? :/[/QUOTE Well maybe your boyfriend smells billingsgate market down there hence use of fingers.
Leave a breadcrumb trail for him to follow
60% of the time, it works every time
Be smart ...
Don't go down for him again. He would be surprise. if you continue not going down for him, eventually he will open up this matter for ya. Then, you take the opportunity and tell him in his face why don't you do it for me, but you want me to do it for ya. He will get the message. You just need to be patient!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending