The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

University of Greenwich applications 2015

Hey everyone!

So here's a new thread for anyone studying or thinking of studying at Greenwich in 2015.

Post your course or just any questions you may have!

I've applied to study Media and Communications.

Scroll to see replies

hi i am joining this Monday for Software Engineering Msc :smile:

I am international student so still got some nerves so any advice on what do when first visit university will be appreciated
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 2
International student doing Business Computing @ Greenwich Campus
Reply 3
Congrats :smile:
Original post by Danni_079
Hey everyone!

So here's a new thread for anyone studying or thinking of studying at Greenwich in 2015.

hey i got my offer for advertising marketing communications!
havent decided where to go yet

do you think greenwich is the best choice from all fo these...middlesex / west london / westminster?!
Reply 5
Original post by noralondon
hey i got my offer for advertising marketing communications!
havent decided where to go yet

do you think greenwich is the best choice from all fo these...middlesex / west london / westminster?!

I would say either Greenwich or Westminster, but it depends what you want out of uni? So you have to add it all up, my big deciders have been the social side of things such as societies and sports teams and whether there's a good night life, obviously my first decisions were based on the course. But I know for a fact that Westminster and Greenwich are both incredibly good universities to go to. I have a friend at West London and although the course is good he finds himself a little bored sometimes, it's what you make of it to be honest. West London doesn't have too much in the nearby area, only pubs and the Students Union. I can't say much for Middlesex as I've never been. I hope this helps, if you need anything else just ask :smile:
Reply 6
Congrats!! Where else have you applied? :smile:
Hey everyone!

Hi I've applied to study Primary education with QTS at Greenwich, I've been invited to an interview, they want me to do an two assessments literacy & numeracy then the thing I'm more nervous on is the 40minute session discussing current issues primary in primary education any advice? Or anyone doing this course too? I've been researching about this nothing much comes up. Help 😁
Reply 8
Original post by SK-PrimaryEd
Hi I've applied to study Primary education with QTS at Greenwich, I've been invited to an interview, they want me to do an two assessments literacy & numeracy then the thing I'm more nervous on is the 40minute session discussing current issues primary in primary education any advice? Or anyone doing this course too? I've been researching about this nothing much comes up. Help 😁

I don't know much about the current issues discussion, but I have a friend that studies it so he might know. But the two assessments are really easy, it's just to ensure that you have the basic skills every teacher needs and where you might require some assistance :smile:.
Hey, I've applied to study TV and film production.. Who else has ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
International student.Computer Engineering.
I have sent my app on the 22nd of December and didnt hear any from them yet.
Anyone applying for the same course?
My school only sent my PS off the day before the deadline (14th Jan) and I already got an offer for Law. So happy! :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by hariettebarkley
My school only sent my PS off the day before the deadline (14th Jan) and I already got an offer for Law. So happy! :smile:

Wow that was fast! Congrats! :biggrin:
I'm still waiting on my offer :frown:
Wow that was fast! Congrats! :biggrin:
I'm still waiting on my offer :frown:

As it stated in my email from Greenwich, UCAS Track can take a while to update (basically I got my offer via email Much quicker than I did via UCAS track... somehow lol)
I advise you to simply wait, I don't think they will take too long :wink: Good luck everyone!
Reply 14
Original post by hariettebarkley
As it stated in my email from Greenwich, UCAS Track can take a while to update (basically I got my offer via email Much quicker than I did via UCAS track... somehow lol)
I advise you to simply wait, I don't think they will take too long :wink: Good luck everyone!

Ah fair enough! It was the same for me with another university that I applied for, didn't update for two days! Hopefully it won't take too long now!
Anyone apply for the TV and film production course ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
American International student from Germany :smile: I've applied for Media and Communication at Greenwich and haven't heard back.. How long does typically it take for the universities to reply to international students?
Reply 17
Original post by kggrable
American International student from Germany :smile: I've applied for Media and Communication at Greenwich and haven't heard back.. How long does typically it take for the universities to reply to international students?

I've applied for the same course and I haven't heard anything back yet, I wouldn't worry :smile: it can take anything from a few days until the end of the deadline!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Just got offered an unconditional place on the media and communication course!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Thanks hun! I'm so excited, no idea where to go!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending