The Student Room Group

Guys pubic hair.

Ladies, I need some advice.
I'm a guy, and I'm not going to lie, I've developed a bit of a bush lately. I'm in a long distance relationship and so I can get away without keeping it trim and tidy down there.
However, I'm seeing my girlfriend in a few days times and my pubic hair definitely needs some tlc.
So I'm wondering what to do?
Bald eagle? Trim? Etc.
What do you like?

Also, I find it incredibly hard to get rid of hair from my testicles (lads, you may be able to help me here...), has anyone got any good advice to remove this hair?
And Ladies, do you mind testicle hair?

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Trim.
Just trim it. No hair down there is just disturbing.
Don't go for bald eagle, no girl be wanting to have sex with a 12 year old boy like.
Reply 4
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Don't go for bald eagle, no girl be wanting to have sex with a 12 year old boy like.

Lol, good point..

Posted from TSR Mobile

So if you shaved all the hair off down there, yours would be indistinguishable from a 12 year old boy's, huh? K... :K:
Original post by e aí rapaz
So if you shaved all the hair off down there, yours would be indistinguishable from a 12 year old boy's, huh? K... :K:

You clearly know what I meant :colone:
Reply 7
Personal preference man! I go bald eagle.
Reply 8
Original post by 0range

Dude, how do you get it completely bald?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Trimmeth the hairs down and life will be good. :yy:
You clearly know what I meant :colone:

Oh, I think we all did! :innocent:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 11
Also guys, what's your thoughts on snail trails?

Posted from TSR Mobile
trim trim trim
Reply 13
Original post by Baloney
Dude, how do you get it completely bald?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well my routine is get some soap and cover my pubes with it, get a razor, and then just treat it the same as if you were shaving your face.
Same procedure with my balls but just don't bother with the soap (use hot water instead)
Original post by e aí rapaz
Oh, I think we all did! :innocent:

Indeed :holmes:

because 12 year olds are well known for adult voices, adult voices, hair arm pits/legs/arms etc. oh and erections of course.

OP - what does your gf like? Go with that
Original post by Baloney
Ladies, I need some advice.
I'm a guy, and I'm not going to lie, I've developed a bit of a bush lately. I'm in a long distance relationship and so I can get away without keeping it trim and tidy down there.
However, I'm seeing my girlfriend in a few days times and my pubic hair definitely needs some tlc.
So I'm wondering what to do?
Bald eagle? Trim? Etc.
What do you like?

Also, I find it incredibly hard to get rid of hair from my testicles (lads, you may be able to help me here...), has anyone got any good advice to remove this hair?
And Ladies, do you mind testicle hair?

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

for the ballbag sitrep wait until operation shrinkage has taken place (temperature dependent)
Original post by 0range

Do you spend the rest of the month scratching your bollo*ks off then (jock itch)

Worry implications, considering how many guys like their girlfriend hairless... Also, is "bald eagle" a phrase? I've never heard it before.
Reply 19
Original post by thePatron
Do you spend the rest of the month scratching your bollo*ks off then (jock itch)

Not really, I mean it occurs the first or second time you do it, but you get use to it. For me it's actually uncomfortable if I let my pubes grow.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending