The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Deutsche bank spring into banking Markets : offer received
Original post by Unofficialanswer
Deutsche bank spring into banking Markets : offer received

Congratulations!
Original post by welcometoib
its common enough to do it yeah. Any other sws? if you have jpm+ somewhere else already then gs is not worth over the two current offers, if not then go for gs and gl! :smile:

Doesn't it ruin your chances with future internships if you reject an offer you've already accepted? Hope it doesn't.. No, not at the time being, I have only an offer from JPM, but I have MS and CS interviews next week (besides GS).

Do you have any SWs so far? What is gl btw? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Congratulations!

Cheers buddy, Hows the process going for you ?
Original post by Unofficialanswer
Cheers buddy, Hows the process going for you ?

Going fine. Had MS/BarCap/HSBC interview, and got RBS coming up. Got 1 offer, thus far.
Reply 5825
Original post by Rugile1
I had an interview with JP on the 2nd Jan, do any of you know when results should be expected? I was too distracted to ask during the interview.. :confused:

I was told we should hear back by 23rd Jan. So keep your eyes glued to that phone, as I will be tomorrow :tongue:
Oh this reminds me to accept the offer at JPM which will exceed tomorrow!

Original post by shaanz
I was told we should hear back by 23rd Jan. So keep your eyes glued to that phone, as I will be tomorrow :tongue:
BAML offer! Worth taking or not? (I have GS interview coming up and SW dates would clash if I got GS offer....)
Original post by Anchor95
BAML offer! Worth taking or not? (I have GS interview coming up and SW dates would clash if I got GS offer....)

Definitely not, I hear everyone gets GS.
Original post by Beige101
Definitely not, I hear everyone gets GS.

Loool, since when does everyone get GS?
just did blackrock numerical. do results come back instantly...?

Aaaaand you've answered your own question :wink:
Hi! Do you know by any chance if all JP Morgan spring weeks take place during 13th-17th April? (IB and S&T)
Original post by Beige101
Aaaaand you've answered your own question :wink:

Sorry, don't get you?? lol
Reply 5834
Original post by Luminnov
Hi! Do you know by any chance if all JP Morgan spring weeks take place during 13th-17th April? (IB and S&T)

IBD takes place w/c 13th, yes :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry, don't get you?? lol

GS is very hard to get. I wouldn't pass up a strong BB like BAML just because you've an interview lined up with GS. If you're on a deadline accept BAML and if you get GS ask BAML if you can switch to summer. Sorry for the confusion! Best of luck with the GS int
I have some SW experience. Happy to help if anyone has questions. Just ask me here :smile:

I reckon he was being Sarcastic, especially when he told the guy to definietely not take the BAML offer.

Original post by Reflektor15
I have some SW experience. Happy to help if anyone has questions. Just ask me here

From what firms?
Original post by Abdul-Karim
I reckon he was being Sarcastic, especially when he told the guy to definietely not take the BAML offer.

From what firms?

Citi, MS, CS, HSBC
Could you please compare the conversion rate at MS vs. CS ? Many thanks!

Original post by Reflektor15
Citi, MS, CS, HSBC

Latest

Trending

Trending