The Student Room Group

Can't access Track.

I need some help. I haven't received any offers as of yet but i presume its because i submitted my UCAS application on the day of the deadline (about a week ago) *dances* :biggrin: But i also cannot access my track yet as i believe you receive your login details through the post?

Some info on this would be great! Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Joeey
I need some help. I haven't received any offers as of yet but i presume its because i submitted my UCAS application on the day of the deadline (about a week ago) *dances* :biggrin: But i also cannot access my track yet as i believe you receive your login details through the post?

Some info on this would be great! Thanks :smile:

You receive your login details on your email. This is where I got them anyway and I'm sure the majority of us did too, if they sent everyone their login details in the post then that would cost a lot of money. Check your emails. :^_^:
Reply 2
Original post by Kangie
You receive your login details on your email. This is where I got them anyway and I'm sure the majority of us did too, if they sent everyone their login details in the post then that would cost a lot of money. Check your emails. :^_^:

I have logged onto my UCAS account and it says that i will receive a welcome letter in the post and it will provide me with login details for track? I haven't received this yet, but then again i only submitted my application a week ago. Checked my emails and no i haven't got anything. I requested a password reset for my track account but i haven't received anything. This has me worrying now :/
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Joeey
I have logged onto my UCAS account and it says that i will receive a welcome letter in the post and it will provide me with login details for track? I haven't received this yet, but then again i only submitted my application a week ago. Checked my emails and no i haven't got anything. I requested a password reset for my track account but i haven't received anything. This has me worrying now :/

Oh okay, it's probably taking a long time in the post then. Give it another week or so and if it doesn't come then you should probably contact UCAS
Reply 4
Original post by Kangie
Oh okay, it's probably taking a long time in the post then. Give it another week or so and if it doesn't come then you should probably contact UCAS

Yeah, theres not much to worry about at this stage anyway is there? Most people are just waiting on offers at the moment i presume. I think accommodation is the next thing to worry about, in month or so i believe? :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Joeey
Yeah, theres not much to worry about at this stage anyway is there? Most people are just waiting on offers at the moment i presume. I think accommodation is the next thing to worry about, in month or so i believe? :smile:

Yeah I'm still waiting for 2 more universities to reply to my app. You've got plenty of time, might as well try not to worry about this anyway as it will get sorted out in the end! Good luck! :thumbsup:
Reply 6
Original post by Kangie
Yeah I'm still waiting for 2 more universities to reply to my app. You've got plenty of time, might as well try not to worry about this anyway as it will get sorted out in the end! Good luck! :thumbsup:

Yeah! Good luck to you too and thank you for the quick replies! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending