The Student Room Group

The Liverpool FC Thread XII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sr90
You said rat so I assumed you meant Suarez :tongue:

Given that you team sports a shrek and a dobby; I'm quite surprised tbh
Original post by ShotsFired-9941
Wtf you on about? At least Suarez' gameplay and fouling is in the open field. He is not a cynic who store saliva in his gloves like the street rat roaming at the bridge.

Tell me what Costa has done so far this season that compares to Suárez's atrocities at Liverpool?

Suárez racism while we're at it too.
Original post by jam277
Tell me what Costa has done so far this season that compares to Suárez's atrocities at Liverpool?

Suárez racism while we're at it too.

Gtfo man.

The racism case was all about your word against mine considering 3/4th of the "witnesses" comprised of Fergie & Co. Gtfo man. This thread is too great to have this dull and obvious conversation.

The street rat is a red card waiting to happen. His constant jabs and provocation like that ball boy assaulting pedo will not go unnoticed :biggrin:
Gtfo man.

The racism case was all about your word against mine considering 3/4th of the "witnesses" comprised of Fergie & Co. Gtfo man. This thread is too great to have this dull and obvious conversation.

The street rat is a red card waiting to happen. His constant jabs and provocation like that ball boy assaulting pedo will not go unnoticed :biggrin:

Aware me on how many red cards Costa has had this season?

Also complete lol on that Scouse victim mentality time. Did you buy a Suárez shirt too? :biggrin:
I laughed at the Liverpool vs Chelsea game tbh
Original post by jam277

Also complete lol on that Scouse victim mentality time. Did you buy a Suárez shirt too? :biggrin:

Care to tell how many yellow cards that cynic has accumulated??

#Fun Fact: One of my most prized possession is my Suarez Jersey :biggrin:

It's basically after this "case" that my fandom for Suarez increased. He has been my man ever since FA decided to release that one-sided report.
Original post by jam277

He's had it pretty easy so far with Chelsea dominant. When Chelsea lose their way a bit at some point or start to struggle, it's likely you'll see Suarez-esque ****ness from him. Suarez was fine when Liverpool were dominant for example.
Original post by Mackay
Really hope we see Rossiter at some point against Bolton.

I imagine we'll see Rossiter for the first 60 minutes, Williams thereafter.
I realised during the Liverpool Chelsea game that Costa is a dirty bastard. Also they had double the amount of fouls that we had, yet we had double the yellow cards? Never have I seen a ref as bad as the one in the game, ****ing atrocious at his job.
Reply 9229
Original post by jshep000
I realised during the Liverpool Chelsea game that Costa is a dirty bastard. Also they had double the amount of fouls that we had, yet we had double the yellow cards? Never have I seen a ref as bad as the one in the game, ****ing atrocious at his job.

Took you this long to realise? Costa is a ****ing dirtbag - genuinely can't appreciate his talent when he's like this

Been a street rat since his Athletico Madrid days. If he is facing thugs (Ramos and Pepe) the true street rat in him will blossom with rabies
WHy that lousy street rat. I hope Henderson was vaccinated :mad:

Too right.
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
I imagine we'll see Rossiter for the first 60 minutes, Williams thereafter.

Would take that definitely. Hope so.
Hendo being an absolute LAD staring the rat down - https://vine.co/v/OIpidYvXwaI
Hendo being an absolute LAD staring the rat down - https://vine.co/v/OIpidYvXwaI

Video won't load for me.

Henderson is really stepping up to the captaincy.
Original post by Mackay
Henderson is really stepping up to the captaincy.

His development from when we signed him (for a dubious amount) is astounding.
Definitely one of the most improved players we've ever had in modern times.

One thing I like about him is how he's always so calm on the ball, always seems to know where opponents are and very rarely gives the ball away cheaply.

Even in an attacking sense, he'll do little flicks and suddenly somebody is in on goal.
An extremely valuable player for us in midfield; his importance is definitely underestimated.
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/9656313/premier-league-brendan-rodgers-expects-raheem-sterling-to-sign-new-deal-soon

"Along the way you have to bring in ready-made quality to help their growth. Come the summer time that period of integration should be complete and we can challenge for the title like we did last season."

So we gone to next year is our year mode then? :smile:
Original post by SA-1
Took you this long to realise? Costa is a ****ing dirtbag - genuinely can't appreciate his talent when he's like this

Is he any worse than Luis Suárez? Would also say that I've seen Aguero do worse stuff than Costa has done in the entirety of his Chelsea career but do we see people saying he's a dirtbag?

Costa has a reputation which he's not even living up to. Thought he'd be trying to gouge people's eyes out, using racist language and biting people the way people have been making his actions out to be this season.

Original post by Gob Bluth
He's had it pretty easy so far with Chelsea dominant. When Chelsea lose their way a bit at some point or start to struggle, it's likely you'll see Suarez-esque ****ness from him. Suarez was fine when Liverpool were dominant for example.

We've been struggling for a while though. Would say we've been struggling since about late November onwards. Bar one or two top performances(where I think the opposition offered nothing rather than our superior quality) we haven't really been anywhere near to top gear, Costa was also struggling around december as well but he looks to have got back into form.
(edited 9 years ago)

Street Rat cowering and backing down lol.

@Jam: Shame on you for joining the badwagon. Let's completely ignore how Evra's racist remarks went completely under the towel. Maybe read the FA report someday? Unless you are trolling then I will erase these feels of disappointment
Not sure if trolling or utter bitterness

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
His development from when we signed him (for a dubious amount) is astounding.
Definitely one of the most improved players we've ever had in modern times.

One thing I like about him is how he's always so calm on the ball, always seems to know where opponents are and very rarely gives the ball away cheaply.

His on-field ability hasn't been questioned for some time.

It's refreshing to see him now embody those leadership qualities which set captains apart, though. It'll stand him in good stead - and I actually think that red card he got towards the back end of last season against Manchester City will help him grow as a person and as a player.

Quick Reply

Latest