The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Afghan Warrior
Crying really hard. Just realised I have no one. I don't have my family anymore, I don't have my boyfriend anymore. I have no friends. I have no one. I mean nothing to everyone. I just want to die. I want this to be over. I'm tired of living the same routine everyday. There's no happiness anymore. My life is dark and miserable. I can't do this anymore :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:

Don't be daft, there's something special in everyone and there's bound to be something special in you. Don't live for people but live for yourself, your dreams, your aspirations.

And you haven't lost everyone, you have TSR, you have me, lou and all of us. Even though we're somewhere else, you haven't lose everyone. God knows, how many lives you've touched.

And your happiness shouldn't be due to other people, your happiness should be due to you and yourself.

Original post by Afghan Warrior
Crying really hard. Just realised I have no one. I don't have my family anymore, I don't have my boyfriend anymore. I have no friends. I have no one. I mean nothing to everyone. I just want to die. I want this to be over. I'm tired of living the same routine everyday. There's no happiness anymore. My life is dark and miserable. I can't do this anymore :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

as has already been said live for yourself and not other people, you are special and do mean something to the people in your life. it might not be great now but life gets better and you always have tsr to vent or ask for advice or even if you just want to chat, we are here for you if you need us
Reply 1102
Original post by awkwardshortguy
I just got thinking of this online friend of mine. He was going through hard times and then one day his website disappeared and no-one ever saw him again in this online game we used to play. This was about four years ago and to this day I still wonder what happened every now and again.

Wow, you have me intrigued, I wonder what happened to him also, I hope he is alright. It’s mad how we remember these things.
Original post by GeorgeBuxey94
Pretty shytty but what's new..

:hugs: What's up?
Reply 1104
[QUOTE="esjae;53109381"]
Original post by lou 22
Whats up? Whats causing you to feel so drained?/QUOTE]

College work, got three lots of coursework due in when our tutor hasn't been in since October. Then relationship issues with my boyfriend my supposed bet friend, and I'm ill just to top it all off aha!

I'm going away with my boyfriend, my best friend and her boyfriend(who is my boyfriends best friend) for valentines weekend. I just think when I pass my driving test I'm going to go for a weekend away by myself

Damn, I hope your tutor gets back to work asap, that your rship issues can be resolved and that you get better soon huni pie.

Thats a right tongue twister, but sounds like a good weekend all in all. That siounds like a good plan :smile:.
I just feel down for some reason and I have a really bad headache as well :frown:
Reply 1106
Original post by BCMFM16
I'd have it all the time if I could lol I'm stressed A levels, homework, coursework etc

:smile:, oh okay.
Reply 1107
Original post by Tillybop
Recovering from food poisoning and anything I eat is trying to find it's quickest way out of my body :sad:

Omg I hope you feel better soon.
Reply 1108
Original post by zhang-liao
I printed more out today :lol:

:hugs: Hope you find your perfume soon, when did you lose it?

:smile:.

Last week, I have looked everywhere as well.
Original post by Mary562
I just feel down for some reason and I have a really bad headache as well :frown:

You're aren't alone. What's up?

I'd recommend sleeping early and drinking some water and paracetemol to smooth that headache :smile:

Original post by lou 22
:smile:.

Last week, I have looked everywhere as well.

Maybe just maybe, someone took it :holmes:

How expensive was it?

Hope you find it lou :hugs:
Original post by lou 22
Omg I hope you feel better soon.

Thank you :h:

I'm feeling a lot better now. :tongue:
Reply 1112
Original post by VETwannabe
Haha, why thank you. I've been told that i give amazing hugs, so i thought it would be cruel to deny those who are in need of said amazing hugs. Thanks for cheering me up btw. Also, would i be correct in guessing that you're from Yorkshire?

:smile:, a good hug is sometimes essential :biggrin:. It is okay :smile:. Nope, I am from Birmingham.
You're aren't alone. What's up?

I'd recommend sleeping early and drinking some water and paracetemol to smooth that headache :smile:

Basically this
I'm literally so tired of being nice to people and going out of my way to make sure they're okay and happy just to get treated like s***. I just can't change myself, my Mum has bought me to be nice and pure-hearted.

Ah thank you :h:
Original post by lou 22

I'm from Bham too :smile:
Reply 1115
Original post by Multitalented me
I dunno, I guess I like talking & generally being friendly to people haha :smile: I suppose I like sports a lot (think football, cricket, tennis etc). Oh also I like eating & going on the internet...a LOT :tongue:

You definitely are a friendly approachable guy :smile:.Yes, I love eating too, one of my favourite past times. Mainly TSR I am guessing :tongue:.
Original post by Mary562
Basically this
I'm literally so tired of being nice to people and going out of my way to make sure they're okay and happy just to get treated like s***. I just can't change myself, my Mum has bought me to be nice and pure-hearted.

Ah thank you :h:

:hugs: I know its a horrible feeling but the best thing to do is just ignore jerks like that. I absolutely depise of people like that :yep:

:hugs: You're welcome :smile:
:hugs: I know its a horrible feeling but the best thing to do is just ignore jerks like that. I absolutely depise of people like that :yep:

:hugs: You're welcome :smile:

Thank you for your kind words :smile:
Original post by Mary562
Thank you for your kind words :smile:

:hugs: You're welcome
Nervous... Got my practical driving test tomorrow morning!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest