The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 260498
Thank you! Id like to hope if I have done enough through this year and contain the writing skills that will boost my PS to a level where I can compete along-side others that did manage to get the high GCSE grades LSE is known to ask for.

IMHO, LSE places more emphasis on your PS then your grades since it's their only way to access you.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Flamehaze
IMHO, LSE places more emphasis on your PS then your grades since it's their only way to access you.

You've officially restored my faith in applying to LSE! Is there anything you would recommend that is a MUST for my PS for me to stand out?:smile:
Original post by 260498
You've officially restored my faith in applying to LSE! Is there anything you would recommend that is a MUST for my PS for me to stand out?:smile:

No idea, you'd have to figure that our yourself. =)
guys don't worry about friday being a rejection day...I got an offer on a friday in early december, it depends more on when you're 8/4 weeks ends as my 8 weeks happened to end on a friday. So everyone chill, and good luck :smile:
Original post by alapalooza
Has anyone else got an offer for Law and is planning on firming?

wow you got a law offer? What were your stats? Congrats:smile:
Original post by tazza ma razza
Hahahaha I swear it is just the 2 of us patrolling this thread for Accounting and Finance, hopefully a sign of the course being under-subscribed!?! - i guess we will hear something tomorrow if we don't hear anything today. Fingers Crossed for good news

Ya forget me too mate. All quiet :frown:
Original post by Zenith154
Ya forget me too mate. All quiet :frown:

Me too *sighs*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2627
I'm an international applicant for Law, and I submitted my UCAS in nov. Im freaking out. If they've kept me waiting, there must be something wrong right? :frown: Plus I had a looong wait.
UCL vs LSE Law.. Any opinions haha? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know one person has an offer for Politics and Philosophy? But anyone else?
Original post by Ashklins
Nope! It's torture! What are your stats, if you don't mind me askingg?!

AS: AAAA + epq A
A2: A*A*A
Original post by air999
I'm an international applicant for Law, and I submitted my UCAS in nov. Im freaking out. If they've kept me waiting, there must be something wrong right? :frown: Plus I had a looong wait.

Don't worry! I'm international too and I submitted my UCAS in october and got an offer a week ago! So not getting anything isn't necessarily bad news :wink:
Original post by air999

I'm an international applicant for Law too, submitted in Oct. and still waiting :smile:
Time to start the comments flowing in guys. Let the rage flow.

P.S Any A&F offers since Christmas? They sure are taking their sweet time.
Time to start the comments flowing in guys. Let the rage flow.

P.S Any A&F offers since Christmas? They sure are taking their sweet time.

How many weeks have u been waiting for? I hope i dont get a rejection today :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by normandi
How many weeks have u been waiting for? I hope i dont get a rejection today :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Today's the end of 8 weeks for me.
Offer for economics!!!!!" :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by jchap9776
Offer for economics!!!!!" :biggrin: :biggrin:

Gratz mate. Just came in?
just kidding
Gratz mate. Just came in?

I'm stuck waiting too lol, pretending to have an offer is pretty fun though... :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending