The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chukkeigh
AK I sincerely hope that you are kidding! You must be iA, you don't come across as a person that easily quits.

Got a baby with my babydaddy but he denying it is his. But I am like 45% sure it is his and not his bestfriend like he thinks, but he says that is not good ennuf. What shall I do??

I'm a hitter and a quitter so I can resonate wit ur baby dady. I got a girl preggers but she got an abortion.. but then I told her lol I ain't helpin u

Original post by Secretnerd123
Im acc dropping out myself lol but gonna do another course.

I have a feeling youre not serious though...

What will you be doing?
Im dropping out soon. I reallt dislike my course now. Its not how I thought it would be. Alevel psych was amazing but uni is a whole differenr ball game. Its extremely bio and maths based and it just makes me want to rip my hair out lol. And its only going to get harder 2nd and 3rd years and the modules are gonna get boring.I realised that life is too short to be unhappy for 3 whole years so im currently applying to do a Primary teaching degree inshaAllah :smile: i was gonna become a teacher anyway so this route is more convenient and i know i'd be alot happier doing it :smile: just need to fiinish my personal statement asap and sort my reference now. I met alot of great people who i know i'll always be in touch with and ive learnt alot about myself so far so i dont regret it.
The somali soc at QM is amazing!! The friends i made, the events (i acc learnt how to do the dhaanto properly haha!) just everything!! Gonna miss them but i'll still attend their events :tongue:

Abaayo, wish you all the best in your journey insa Allah. May Allah* swt give you what you want to find in the other degree and may he ease the process insa Allah. I probably won't really come to this site that much anymore tbh but when I do iA let me know how things are going x
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Chukkeigh
Abaayo, wish you all the best in your journey insa Allah. May Allag swt give you what you want to find in the other degree and may he ease the process insa Allah. I probably won't really come to this site that much anymore tbh but when I do iA let me know how things are going x

Thats so sweet! Jazakallahu khayr hunny :smile: and i will for sure. You can message me your number if you want

Best of luck for your future too darling xx
Original post by Abdul-Karim
I'm a hitter and a quitter so I can resonate wit ur baby dady. I got a girl preggers but she got an abortion.. but then I told her lol I ain't helpin u

What will you be doing?

Primary education hopefully :smile:
Btw all i'm gonna start blogging in the next few wks so hope u all give it a read inshaAllah x
Primary education hopefully :smile:

Nice, iA.. become a teacher a.k.a a slave to the public sector, subject to periodic pay freezes and strikes by the nut jobs who lead the complaint issues.

Btw all i'm gonna start blogging in the next few wks so hope u all give it a read inshaAllah x

A blog about what?

How do you start a blog, I think my life is exciting enough to merit its own story.
Nice, iA.. become a teacher a.k.a a slave to the public sector, subject to periodic pay freezes and strikes by the nut jobs who lead the complaint issues.

I appreciate the posititivity

A blog about what?

How do you start a blog, I think my life is exciting enough to merit its own story.

Fashion, makeup, life etc.

Idk just sign up and start writing?
I appreciate the posititivity

Just showing my dissaproval of the public sector malarchy. This is not exclusive to the teaching profession.

Fashion, makeup, life etc.

Idk just sign up and start writing?

Mediocre and overdone topics. Where's the originality?

Where can I start one? What's the site called?
Just showing my dissaproval of the public sector malarchy. This is not exclusive to the teaching profession.

Mediocre and overdone topics. Where's the originality?

Where can I start one? What's the site called?

I'll go into other stuff like religion anf culture bug Its what I want to talk about. What would u recommend i talk about?

Its part of google. Type google blog?
I'll go into other stuff like religion anf culture bug Its what I want to talk about. What would u recommend i talk about?

Its part of google. Type google blog?

Something exciting and interesting. Difficult, if you don't lead an incredibly interesting lifestyle.

I would talk about the retarded adventures I get upto with friends, funny stuff that goes on in university, funny interview experiences, pranks on internships..

Idk I'd find something interesting to discuss.
Something exciting and interesting. Difficult, if you don't lead an incredibly interesting lifestyle.

I would talk about the retarded adventures I get upto with friends, funny stuff that goes on in university, funny interview experiences, pranks on internships..

Idk I'd find something interesting to discuss.

My life isnt that interesting atn lool so maybe i'll talk about past events too
This happened 2 weeks ago.. so yh. Exam stress mostly, I think. Can't take it anymore, academia not the life for me.. applying tesco job.

stop joking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
stop joking.

Soz bby gurl :hugs:
Soz bby gurl :hugs:

lol.

get lost.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
lol.

get lost.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't be rude. I'm trying to be nice.
Don't be rude. I'm trying to be nice.

I was kidding lol. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Heyy random question: were you nervous about turning 20?

Im close and idk how i feel about it hahah. Mostly the fact that i wont ever get to use the teenage card anymore :tongue:

Hey, yeah for sure! I was more nervous than excited just before I turned 20. Its pretty significant, to me, you're no longer a teenager & now actually an "adult". Although technically you are an adult at 18, I think 20 confirms it.

When I turned 20 though, I was pretty excited! Its pretty much the start of your life now! :biggrin: Enjoy! Milk being a teenager whilst it lasts though haha :tongue:
Original post by SophiaLDN
Hey, yeah for sure! I was more nervous than excited just before I turned 20. Its pretty significant, to me, you're no longer a teenager & now actually an "adult". Although technically you are an adult at 18, I think 20 confirms it.

When I turned 20 though, I was pretty excited! Its pretty much the start of your life now! :biggrin: Enjoy! Milk being a teenager whilst it lasts though haha :tongue:

why milk? :eek::eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha! Its just a phrase, meaning make the most out of it as you can! You've never heard "milk it" before? I thought it was pretty common :tongue:
Original post by SophiaLDN

Lool thanks for the advice!!
What do u mean 'the start of your life' btw? My mum always says the same thing but she means marriage, babies etc lol

Yikessss are u graduating this year? And if so, how do u feel about it?

Quick Reply

Latest