Original post by Mary562
I'm from Bham too :smile:

Yah another brummie :smile:.
Original post by lou 22
Yah another brummie :smile:.

:five:
Reply 1143
Original post by maxi365
Nervous... Got my practical driving test tomorrow morning!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Goodluck :smile:, please let us know how it went, Is it your first test? it took me three attempts :tongue: but my advice is dont stress about it.
Original post by lou 22
You definitely are a friendly approachable guy :smile:.Yes, I love eating too, one of my favourite past times. Mainly TSR I am guessing :tongue:.
Thanks, although I don't really get approached by people then usually too shy too approach new people myself (even though I often wanna :erm:). Eating is nice although I definitely eat too much junk food at the moment, need to be more disciplined with my diet haha :tongue: Well mainly TSR/Youtube/Facebook/Sport sites at the moment :h: How has your day been by the way? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by lou 22
Same, whats up with you?

I have burnt my hand so want to cry and on top of that my mom is really pissing me right flaming off.

Hope your hands alright;-;

Just loneliness and shizz
Original post by zhang-liao
:hugs: What's up?

I was feeling really happy, till I started reading this thread, everone is so miserable it makes me sad :frown:
Very irritated after people around me started using this word: DIARIZE. If you want to feel my wrath, it's here
Original post by zumzam123
I was feeling really happy, till I started reading this thread, everone is so miserable it makes me sad :frown:

:console:
Reply 1150
Original post by esjae
We have a supply so I'm back learning so I cant complain.

The relationship issues has been resolved after many tears, but sometimes thats what they need :smile:

So I'm a bit better today - slightly drunk rn but after the week i've had, I kinda need it.

It is, but it works, we go double dates and all, and its fun :smile:

It is just nice to have who you are used to though.

Thank goodness :smile:.

:biggrin: a drink every now and then is alright :wink:.

I would love to do that with my bestie when we find ourselves some lovely guys :biggrin:.
Reply 1151
:no: I'm not a Math Wizz, I just love Chemistry :lol:

I guess so, the grade boundaries for that paper were low suggesting it was quite difficult compared to other papers

:smile:.

You will be all good.
Reply 1152
Original post by queen-bee
I wanna kill someone today :h:

No killing of anybody anyday :tongue:.
Original post by lou 22
No killing of anybody anyday :tongue:.

But I must :frown:
Reply 1154
Original post by Quilt
Stressed!

Why? whats up?
Original post by lou 22
It is just nice to have who you are used to though.

Thank goodness :smile:.

:biggrin: a drink every now and then is alright :wink:.

I would love to do that with my bestie when we find ourselves some lovely guys :biggrin:.

Yeah, but somethings better than nothing tbh.

Yeah I shouldn't have drunk tonight because I have college in the morning, but sometimes you need it?

Its great, I couldn't ask for a better bunch of people to know :biggrin:
Original post by GeorgeBuxey94

We're all here on TSR for you :biggrin:
Reply 1157
Original post by Skratch My Itch
I'm alright right now. Need the loo, but must watch "The Undateables" first.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, I like that show, I think I am starting to fall into thqt bracket.
Reply 1158
:hugs: How did you burn your hand?

I hate when that happens, hope the pain soothes. Wash your hand under cold water, it should help relieve the pain :hugs:

On the rack in the oven when I was putting my chocolate brownie in the oven, I ran my hand under the tap for ages and then put ice on it, it still really hurts though :cry2:.
Thanks dude :hugs:
Reply 1159
Original post by Multitalented me
Thanks, although I don't really get approached by people then usually too shy too approach new people myself (even though I often wanna :erm:). Eating is nice although I definitely eat too much junk food at the moment, need to be more disciplined with my diet haha :tongue: Well mainly TSR/Youtube/Facebook/Sport sites at the moment :h: How has your day been by the way? :smile:

:smile:, we all eat junk food every now and then.

Annoying I have been moaned at constantly by my family.

Latest