The Student Room Group

she wants me to leave town after uni, whats her problem?

I am coming up to finishing my final year of uni, I live in a student house but I'll be living in the same house and city next year as a non-student as I made a lot of friends who live there locally and friends in lower years.

I have had a relationship with a girl who we were friends with at the beginning but fizzled out as we were both two completely different characters, I'm quite laid back but she takes little things so seriously so it was doomed.

We go to the same parties as we know the same people, I have no problem with her and would like to be her friend but she completely blanked me, I am seeing a few other girls at the minute but just as friendly hook ups with other girls I know. She is free to do the same and I know she does so I don't get why she hides from me.

She tells me to get out go back to my hometown because I'm not a student anymore blah blah. I don't understand what her problem is? she wouldn't even know most of the people if it wasn't for me helping her

How do I tackle this? I was thinking of throwing a house party at mine and see if she turns up, would that be too evil? Every time I try talk to her she is spiteful.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I am coming up to finishing my final year of uni, I live in a student house but I'll be living in the same house and city next year as a non-student as I made a lot of friends who live there locally and friends in lower years.

I have had a relationship with a girl who we were friends with at the beginning but fizzled out as we were both two completely different characters, I'm quite laid back but she takes little things so seriously so it was doomed.

We go to the same parties as we know the same people, I have no problem with her and would like to be her friend but she completely blanked me, I am seeing a few other girls at the minute but just as friendly hook ups with other girls I know. She is free to do the same and I know she does so I don't get why she hides from me.

She tells me to get out go back to my hometown because I'm not a student anymore blah blah. I don't understand what her problem is? she wouldn't even know most of the people if it wasn't for me helping her

How do I tackle this? I was thinking of throwing a house party at mine and see if she turns up, would that be too evil? Every time I try talk to her she is spiteful.

Just be a man and tell her you will live wherever you dam well like. Then demand she tells you why she's being such a bitch.
Original post by Rakas21
Just be a man and tell her you will live wherever you dam well like. Then demand she tells you why she's being such a bitch.

I have to agree here.
Original post by Rakas21

Yeah, I wouldn't know how to beat around the bush for this either. Just ask why she's being a bitch, maybe tell her to get over herself and just forget she exists. Don't worry yourself about this girl. She could be the type that feels she has to be negative towards exes/past relationships for some reason.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending