The Student Room Group

Taking orders for cooked breakfast. Waddya want?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by billy-jo
ahh so your not a big eater then? you cant not have a bit of bacon too atleast and maybe some beans, posbibly black pudding haha.
u prefere black, your talking about the pudding here right not a black guy !! hehe.
how long didnt you eat for? strange it was the tooth next to it that hurt. before i had mine out the pain was so bad too. never had tooth pain like it before !!! what pain killers did u take & musta been alot of em to knock you out lol x

sometimes I am! Lol yes, the pudding :tongue: yeah it's strange but pain is gone so I'm not complaining xD hmm couple of days I think. Ate soup, potato, yoghurts and things. Had co-codamol as well as ibuprofen but both were really strong!
Hi simo
Original post by converselove
sometimes I am! Lol yes, the pudding :tongue: yeah it's strange but pain is gone so I'm not complaining xD hmm couple of days I think. Ate soup, potato, yoghurts and things. Had co-codamol as well as ibuprofen but both were really strong!

oh the pudding huh- are you sure :-P hehe. yeah sure no complaining its strange but its all good now :h:
potato isnt that soft unless its mashed. they must of been strong versions of them cos inuroprfen isnt usually strong its just a regular over the counter u can buy it anywhere.
Original post by billy-jo
oh the pudding huh- are you sure :-P hehe. yeah sure no complaining its strange but its all good now :h:
potato isnt that soft unless its mashed. they must of been strong versions of them cos inuroprfen isnt usually strong its just a regular over the counter u can buy it anywhere.

Definitely sure xD mashed potato! They were both strong. Got them from hospital once when I had stomach pain. I think we should stop taking over this thread :tongue: pm me if you want!
Original post by Penguinfarts
Potatoe bread, Soda Farls, Veda and vegetable pudding.

I love you :love: except I'll skip the pudding.
Do you deliver to Pocatello, Idaho?

May I please have some Cheese-on-Toast? I know it's off the menu, but I've not had any cheese on toast since the beginning of August...:frown:
This thread makes me so hungry even though I've already had lunch :smile:
Reply 107
Original post by jammy4041
May I please have some Cheese-on-Toast? I know it's off the menu, but I've not had any cheese on toast since the beginning of August...:frown:
One Welsh Rarebit on toasted granary coming up. I hope you like Worcestershire Sauce.

Original post by jammy4041
Do you deliver to Pocatello, Idaho?
I'll email you a photo. ;-)
(edited 9 years ago)
This sounds so nice... only time I have a cooked breakfast is when staying at the premier inn - and that's only if breakfast is included in the room price!
Reply 109
The morning after sportsnight, I have:

2 fried eggs
2 sausages
bacon
beans
2 hash browns or a fried slice
2 white toasts

orange juice
Original post by Simes
One Welsh Rarebit on toasted granary coming up. I hope you like Worcestershire Sauce.

I'll email you a photo. ;-)

Thanks!!
Original post by converselove
Definitely sure xD mashed potato! They were both strong. Got them from hospital once when I had stomach pain. I think we should stop taking over this thread :tongue: pm me if you want!

okay :biggrin: and why do you think we should stop talking over this :tongue:
Some beans... and a side order of fried dead pig!
(edited 9 years ago)
Ordered, when can I expect a delivery? :wink:
Reply 114
Original post by Kangie
Ordered, when can I expect a delivery? :wink:

Tomorrow morning.

Sorry for the delay. I got distracted. I had an assignment to do.
Reply 115
Original post by the bear
wot no kippers ? :mad:
Sorry squire, not any more. The smell in the bins attracts cats. The last thing a quality establishment like this needs is people seeing cats disappearing in the back door.

Especially after the Hungry Horse Steak Pie fiasco. Took me ages to work out why they wouldn't sell.

Quick Reply

Latest