London

KCL Business Management applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anyone got an offer yet?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
@Lozenso.S you really scared me.. I'm applying to KCL Business Management and I expected better facilities than you are telling

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have an offer for French and Management! Anyone else doing the same?
Original post by Monika0918
@Lozenso.S you really scared me.. I'm applying to KCL Business Management and I expected better facilities than you are telling

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm afraid I just spoke the truth...did not exaggerate at all!

I admit I have very high expectations about university study but, seriously, KCL really disappointed me.

Visit all the universities you are applying to and try to get in touch with current students (as universities are different from what they look like on open days) before making your final decision.

It's about your money and your future so be as careful as possible.
I applied to the Business Management course at Kings on the 29th November, and have had 3 offers from Exeter, Southampton and Manchester. However, i have not received an offer from either Kings or Warwick which are my top two choices. I have spoken to a Cambridge post graduate and she said some departments who receive a vast amount of applications like to wait until January 15th and then dish out offers. I have endlessly searched online for someone to of posted something about receiving an offer from Kings for Business Management but i have found nothing. Has anyone had an offer as of yet, if not that would ease my mind.
Reply 25
Original post by J_Morley15
I applied to the Business Management course at Kings on the 29th November, and have had 3 offers from Exeter, Southampton and Manchester. However, i have not received an offer from either Kings or Warwick which are my top two choices. I have spoken to a Cambridge post graduate and she said some departments who receive a vast amount of applications like to wait until January 15th and then dish out offers. I have endlessly searched online for someone to of posted something about receiving an offer from Kings for Business Management but i have found nothing. Has anyone had an offer as of yet, if not that would ease my mind.

I've apiled on the 31st october and am still waiting for response:frown: however I do know a couple of international students who already got an offer:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by natasha037
I've apiled on the 31st october and am still waiting for response:frown: however I do know a couple of international students who already got an offer:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They have received an offer for the Business Management course, or another subject at Kings?
Reply 27
They have received an offer for the Business Management course, or another subject at Kings?

Yeah,they've got offers for Business Management

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you know the offer they received, was it as high as the typical A*AA offer King's state on their website?
Reply 29
Do you know the offer they received, was it as high as the typical A*AA offer King's state on their website?

Oh I think they're all IBL students and they've got smth around 44 points

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't heard back from KCL either :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone received an offer recently?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by milkberries

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope.
Reply 34
Original post by alexandrelevi15

Yeah! I've got one on the 27th of February:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35

Same! Got an offer on the 27th of February!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by egondargento
Same! Got an offer on the 27th of February!

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you apply ?
What are the entry qualifications ?
Thanks
Reply 37
I applied on the 31st of October, the offer is A*AA excluding general studies and critical thinking

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
When did you apply ?
What are the entry qualifications ?
Thanks

13th November, but a friend of mine applied late december and got an offer the same day.
My offer is A*AA

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Anyone have any idea what

"Thank you for your application to King’s. Before we are able to make a decision on your application, we wish to confirm your fee paying status."

Could possibly indicate this late in the process? Other than the obvious..

Quick Reply

Latest