The Student Room Group

I spent 4000 hours playing League of Legends and 1500-2000 hours other games at GCSE

lol my parents were so pissed when i only got 6 A*s and 3As i guess i coulda done better but #worth got diamond in league so it's k
Original post by HLN_Radium
lol my parents were so pissed when i only got 6 A*s and 3As i guess i coulda done better but #worth got diamond in league so it's k

So you felt the need to brag about it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Checking in, 2000 hours on LOL and Year 11. I'm only Silver 3 now (reset).
Reply 3
If this is true, I'd say your parents are silly because that's quite good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
isnt that the whole point of getting diamond in league? to brag about it?

Congratz nice results :smile:. BUT I'd like to see you put in those hours into League of legends/other video games whilst doing your A Levels and still manage to come out with 4A's at AS. Only then I will be impressed :smile:
isnt that the whole point of getting diamond in league? to brag about it?

No no I meant bragging about doing no revision and still getting amazing results

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd be more concerned about the vitamin D deficiency. You're a teenager... quit playing computer games, go outside and indulge in the things teenagers are suppose to do before they have to take on adult responsibility. Kick balls around the park, learn how to talk to girls (maybe even kiss one), experiment with arson, discover alcohol, etc.

WOW Really I would die and go to heaven if I get these results without revision
Congratzz :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by frances98
No no I meant bragging about doing no revision and still getting amazing results

Posted from TSR Mobile

those are terrible results. Why would I want to brag about those?
those are terrible results. Why would I want to brag about those?

You've got to be kidding though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not sure if troll but lol LoL.

I'd like to see you hit 6k mmr in the same time span in Dota :biggrin:
No offence.
But, it's gcses. You might just get lucky.
If you carry on like this, your parents will have a really bad reaction at Alevels.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Lad

Quick Reply

Latest